There Will Be No Debates

29 Jun 2020 21:35 - 29 Jun 2020 21:36 #1 by Rick
Trump will of course want to debate and Biden will obviously not. Biden has a hard time reading a statement let alone attempt political improv. So convenient that this second shutdown is coming, but if not that, Biden will say it's beneath him to debate such a man. Just a couple guesses for the excuse, but there will be one, mark my words. I really hope I'm wrong though, there will be so much great comedy there, especially if the questions were somewhere near fair.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2020 23:47 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic There Will Be No Debates
I think the Biden camp will make an unreasonable demand, like they will want Trump's taxes to be released before they will agree to debate.
Can Biden debate? I don't think he is as hopeless as some partisan Republicans do. Like most elderly, he has good and bad days. And I believe the same about President Trump. Donald is not much for studying the issues of the day or putting in the hard work that debates require. And his team knows that.
It might become the ultimate game of chicken. Seeing who will blink first on.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Jun 2020 05:31 #3 by Pony Soldier
I’m pretty sure when creepy Joe has one of those good days it’s drug induced. Even that is not working any longer. 120 million dead from CV?? If Trump had said something that stupid, he would have been constantly mocked on every network for days.

30 Jun 2020 18:09 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic There Will Be No Debates
I knew Biden was gone a long quite a while ago but when he said he was running for the Senate, there could be no doubt.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds