YOU WON'T READ THIS IN THE MSM

20 Jul 2020 18:45 #31 by homeagain

One of the BEST SONGS EVERY...."dealing with fools"...phrasing to perfection...ALAN PARSONS PROJECT..".Eye in the sky"

Your post is the playground....Nov. 3 will be a fubar and we will find ourselves afloat in sewage....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2020 21:34 #32 by Blazer Bob
".Nov. 3 will be a fubar and we will find ourselves afloat in sewage...."

Is that a prediction? If so, what does it mean? If not, what does it mean?

21 Jul 2020 10:41 #33 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: ".Nov. 3 will be a fubar and we will find ourselves afloat in sewage...."

It is for U to use your imagination....

21 Jul 2020 12:26 #34 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: ".Nov. 3 will be a fubar and we will find ourselves afloat in sewage...."

It is for U to use your imagination....

My imagination said you are deflecting, denying and avoiding an actual answer.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

21 Jul 2020 13:54 #35 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: Who could argue with that?
In light of that could you explain why so many who disagree with the Presidents policies and/or dislike his personality or his character strive to express it using the most vitriolic, demeaning, insulting and rudest language possible.
It is like they are in a competition.

HOW DOES THAT BRING ANYONE TOGETHER??

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: He THINKS he is king....he will attempt any/all autocratic acts to see how far he can push the boundaries...

truly impressive. You not only read the stars you also read minds.

ACTUALLY, I attempt to state the truth and IF I am wrong I will state I am wrong....and then there is this.

trying times, what we need more than anything is people to come together, not grow the divide that exists. We need to make America civil again, and if we don't get there, it is our own fault. Let us not let the long journey of humanity, from scav-engers and savages into civil societies, be a round trip. As John F. Kennedy so aptly said, “So let us begin anew –remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof. Let us never negotiate out of fear, but let us never fear to negotiate. Let both sides explore what problems unite us instead of belaboring those problems which divide us.

1st bolded....the leader of thIs nation SETS THE TONE.....the demeanor,verbiage,essence of who he is.
has already been explained by an insider,who is intimately involved AND a PROFESSIONAL who
can view/explain the behavior....he is his own WORST ENEMY and proceeds in a manner that is
divisive and NOT conducive to co operation or unity...people are VERY AWARE of this and RESENT
the "superior stance".....his behavior is OUR FAULT because we,collectively,ALLOW it.

2nd bolded... IT DOES NOT bring together,it divides, because we ALLOW IT TO DO SO.....that is his
priority/purpose in all things....DIVIDE,DO NOT UNITE.

ACTUALLY I did answer,in a very succinct way....BUT, when truth is presented, it is NOT acceptable....
so I give what I get....a smart ass,sarcastic ,snide comment.....which seems to be the STANDARD
response.

28 Jul 2020 12:50 - 28 Jul 2020 12:53 #36 by HEARTLESS
A decent synopsis of what we fight against. Sorry about the CGI and voice.

01 Aug 2020 06:56 #37 by HEARTLESS
Brainwashing and symbolism aren't what you think. Q said "symbolism will be their downfall."

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds