Former Jeffrey Epstein companion Ghislaine Maxwell is in federal custody

02 Jul 2020 07:58 - 02 Jul 2020 08:00 #1 by ScienceChic
Hot damn. May justice be fully served, and they continue bringing in anyone connected with this horrific trafficking ring.

Former Jeffrey Epstein companion Ghislaine Maxwell is in federal custody
She was arrested in New Hampshire by the FBI.
By Aaron Katersky, ABC News | July 2, 2020

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former companion of Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire on Thursday morning.

Maxwell, 58, has been accused by several women of enabling, facilitating or participating in their abuse. She has previously denied wrongdoing.

She is charged out of the Southern District of New York, which did not stop investigating Epstein's associates after his death.

From 2019:
Jeffrey Epstein's Pilots Subpoenaed in Sex Trafficking Case
By William K. Rashbaum and Benjamin Weiser, NY Times | July 26, 2019

Shortly after Mr. Epstein’s arrest on July 6, prosecutors in Manhattan issued federal grand jury subpoenas to two of his longtime pilots, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the inquiry.

“They’re looking for flight logs, passenger manifests and anything that indicates who was on the plane,” one of the people said.

Among the crimes that the subpoena said were under investigation were violations of the Mann Act, which made it illegal to transport a person across state lines for the purposes of prostitution, one of the people said.

This week, the United States attorney’s office made it clear in court documents that the investigation into his activities was continuing and involved other “uncharged individuals.”

(emphasis mine)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2020 08:28 #2 by FredHayek
Why did this take so long? I really hope she spills the beans on all the visitors to that island. Have to feel a lot of the high and mighty are in a cold sweat this morning.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Jul 2020 08:28 #3 by ScienceChic
US Attorney SDNY @SDNYnews 11m
There will be a press conference today at noon to announce charges against Ghislaine Maxwell for her role in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein. The press conference will be livestreamed on Facebook @USAOSDNY. facebook.com/usaosdny/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Jul 2020 10:01 #4 by Pony Soldier
Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself

02 Jul 2020 10:31 #5 by ScienceChic
If she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in prison (which I doubt she will, she knows too much about powerful people that she can sell out for a lighter sentence), she should start singing. Here's hoping they do a better of protecting her while in custody than they did Epstein.

Maxwell Indictment

SDNY Press Conference - it starts at the 7 minute mark

02 Jul 2020 19:47 #6 by Rick
How many times did Bill Clinton fly on his plane and then lied about it? Yup, this woman is dead, she will never get a chance to speak.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Jul 2020 07:10 #7 by homeagain

ScienceChic wrote: If she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in prison (which I doubt she will, she knows too much about powerful people that she can sell out for a lighter sentence), she should start singing. Here's hoping they do a better of protecting her while in custody than they did Epstein.

Maxwell Indictment

SDNY Press Conference - it starts at the 7 minute mark

I might watch too many legal eagle show...but, I think the lighter sentence will NOT mean she escapes
the wrath of those who are heavily involved...contract on her head from THE INSIDE...or IF she
does buy bail....she DONE also....those who have the most to lose will make certain she will NOT live
to tell.

03 Jul 2020 07:58 #8 by FredHayek
A lot of Americans think the justice system in America is racist, but based on comments here, many more think it is corrupt. A large percentage of Americans believe we will never know who victimized those underage girls at Pedophilia Island because these predators have wealth and power.
I would love to see a bunch of big names go down in the coming months.
Hopefully Maxwell is writing all this down and bringing as much evidence as she can.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Jul 2020 14:26 #9 by HEARTLESS

The silent majority will be silent no more.

03 Jul 2020 16:03 - 03 Jul 2020 16:04 #10 by homeagain
OK THEN...Bail denied, she is dead meat. My understanding of the hierarchy in prison is child molesters are the TOP target inside. (2011 reference article)....those who are revered are mop bosses,bankrobbers
and cop killers...OH. also add snitches to the black list.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds