WEST and a wild run

05 Jul 2020 11:06 #1 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/jeetendrsehdev/2020...ll-need-to-think-lik

Out of the box...out on a limb.... BUT, a billionaire has bid for POTUS.... IF he can get his papers filed,IF he can convince the masses he is MADE for this
tough job...WHO KNOWS we might have ourselves a race? Wouldn't it be righteous IF the CORRECT candidate came in the form of a bi-poplar black
man, who knows a thing or two of adversity/diversity AND overcoming the odds.:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2020 08:11 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WEST and a wild run
He has started his campaign too late to get on many state ballots including Texas but I wonder if Kanye could get the Green or another party nomination like Prohibition. It was amazing to see how many Lefties attacked his campaign right out of the box, they must think he is likely to steal more votes from Senator Biden.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jul 2020 18:55 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WEST and a wild run
I think it's a genius move. He knows he has no chance but he also knows he can peel off a whole lot of black votes that would go to Biden. What black man or woman could be excited about voting for an old white racist guy who says he wants to help black people but hasn't done shit in 50 years?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jul 2020 10:47 #4 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic WEST and a wild run
And he's out... There will be no First Lady Kim Kardashian in 2021...

15 Jul 2020 11:01 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WEST and a wild run
NO surprise there...being bi-polar and this late in the game....zippo chance of real run.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds