KUSHNER keeping a low profile......WHY?

12 Jul 2020 06:46 #1 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/kusher-rocking-a...tes-reopening-2020-7

HERE is a reality check for those who REALLY believe the king and KUSHNER......"Rockin' again in July".....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2020 08:49 - 12 Jul 2020 11:06 #2 by homeagain
Oh contra re.....review the headlines from 2019 July.....just your basic news, a few interesting events,but NOTHING near catastrophic... as early as Q1 of 2020 I was concerned and posted that events were
lining up to be chaotic and could be disastrous.....I suggested the area of concern and stated WAIT FOR IT.

A transit of these outer planets produce LONG reaching and lasting effects...having already passed thru the eye of the storm,we NOW have the FULL FORCE of the hurricane upon us....WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

www.nytimes.com/2020/07/12/world/coronav...reaking-news&ref=hea

15,000 NEW CASES FOR A DAY....OVERTURNING 12,000 NEW YORK RATE.....watch what happens

12 Jul 2020 11:39 #3 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: Oh contra re.....review the headlines from 2019 July.....just your basic news, a few interesting events,but NOTHING near catastrophic... as early as Q1 of 2020 I was concerned and posted that events were
lining up to be chaotic and could be disastrous.....I suggested the area of concern and stated WAIT FOR IT.

A transit of these outer planets produce LONG reaching and lasting effects...having already passed thru the eye of the storm,we NOW have the FULL FORCE of the hurricane upon us....WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

15,000 NEW CASES FOR A DAY....OVERTURNING 12,000 NEW YORK RATE.....watch what happens

Of course when NY reported only 12,000 cases, they were doing 1/10th the testing of Florida. So sometimes you have to dig deeper.

Kushner low profile? Maybe he is on the outs for not getting good enough results. Or he might be working a big deal that he wants to keep hush hush.
Speculation is that justice Alito and Thomas might quit this fall, and Jared might be finding their replacements. Ted Cruz would be awesome on the Supreme Court, but who else?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jul 2020 12:29 - 12 Jul 2020 12:32 #4 by Rick

homeagain wrote: Oh contra re.....review the headlines from 2019 July.....just your basic news, a few interesting events,but NOTHING near catastrophic... as early as Q1 of 2020 I was concerned and posted that events were

So you predicted Covid-19? Sorry I can't find that one. You can't take credit for a prediction when the cause of the economic crash had nothing to do with your predicted causes. Nice try though. we would still be cruising nicely if we hadn't been screwed by the Chinese. And speaking of the Chinese government, Isn't it quite the coincidence that as China was crashing and the US was rising, we get this bomb dropped on our soil that was sure to set us back?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jul 2020 12:35 - 12 Jul 2020 12:49 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

So you predicted Covid-19? Sorry I can't find that one. You can't take credit for a prediction when the cause of the economic crash had nothing to do with your predicted causes. Nice try though. we would still be cruising nicely if we hadn't been screwed by the Chinese. And speaking of the Chinese government, Isn't it quite the coincidence that as China was crashing and the US was rising, we get this bomb dropped on our soil that was sure to set us back?

bolded the economic indicators were flashing furiously...INVERTED CURVE....that was in Q1 And YES
U R CORRECT ...the virus factor was not mentioned....what WAS mentioned was UNEXPECTED AND
UNINTENDED consequences....transits can give U advanced warning/headsup for future events, it CAN
see trends, but pin pointing an EXACT event is not the purpose. the PURPOSE is being aware and
acting on advanced warnings.....it is called forward thinking/proactive/AWARE...speaking of being
AWARE, THE KING KNEW IN Q1 about the virus.....WHAT DID HE DO.....because of his LACK of
leadership...we have UNINTENDED consequences.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds