A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

24 Jul 2020 11:36 #1 by ramage
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2020 12:04 #2 by ScienceChic
What does that picture say to you ramage?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jul 2020 12:11 #3 by ramage
The deep state bureaucrats are above the rules that they promulgate for you and me.

24 Jul 2020 12:19 #4 by homeagain
OR it was pixel manipulated.....what is the source of the picture?

24 Jul 2020 12:28 #5 by ScienceChic
Interesting. I see a group, possibly a family, who is socially distanced in the outdoors where it's acceptable to remove a mask because you are with other members of your household and not in close proximity to anyone else. The question is, are those other people his family members, or work colleagues with whom he's been in close contact throughout the pandemic?

While fans are currently not allowed to attend MLB games (per MLB guidelines, not government mandates), Fauci was there because he was invited to throw out the first pitch. While not fair that he gets to watch in person while no one else can, he isn't putting anyone or his family/himself at risk if they are the only ones in the stands.

What exactly do you mean by "deep state" and why do you label Dr. Fauci with that term?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jul 2020 12:58 #6 by HEARTLESS
I see this, "hey I just bought another young boy on Wayfair."

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Jul 2020 15:04 #7 by ramage
"Interesting. I see a group, possibly a family, who is socially distanced in the outdoors where it's acceptable to remove a mask because you are with other members of your household and not in close proximity to anyone else."

Is that supposed to be sarcasm?

24 Jul 2020 15:31 #8 by ramage
Another "family" group picture.

Maybe he bought out the entire section of the stands so that no plebeians would be sitting within 6 ft of his "family".
Attachments:

24 Jul 2020 15:48 #9 by ramage
My definition of deep state echos that of Mike Lofgren in his essay "The Anatomy of the Deep State"

"Instead of a group comprised exclusively of government entities, Lofgren calls the deep state in the United States “a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process.” The Deep State, wrote Lofgren, is not “a secret, conspiratorial cabal; the state within a state is hiding mostly in plain sight, and its operators mainly act in the light of day. It is not a tight-knit group and has no clear objective. Rather, it is a sprawling network, stretching across the government and into the private sector.”

In some ways, Lofgren’s description of a deep state in the United States echoes parts of President Dwight Eisenhower’s 1961 farewell address, in which he warned future presidents to “guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.”

from thoughtco.com, Aug 2019 Robert Longley.

Where I differ from Lofgren is that I believe the objective of the network is to yield the power of the government to their benefit.
In my opinion, Fauci is doing just that.

The essay in its entirety can be read at mikefofgren.net

24 Jul 2020 16:56 #10 by ramage
"OR it was pixel manipulated.....what is the source of the picture?" HA.

I hope that you have answered your own question with a simple internet search. In case you are unable to find the source, here are 2 hints Associated Press and Alex Brandon.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds