The ANGUISH of August

29 Jul 2020 16:31 #1 by homeagain
Hear that sucking sound??? THAT is the senate OPENLY stating they will not have a deal BY Friday.....let the peons parish . AFTER ALL I have
a up to date mortgage OR own my home .and I have a job...and U wonder WHY there are protests and rioting......seems like a similar scenario when
the BRITISH wanted to levy an additional tax on tea....thinking the revenue was theirs for the taking and the peons would acquiesce......

www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=4vYhX...QIABANMgQIABANMgQIAB

"we'd love to see the PLAN".....WTF is the plan?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2020 17:20 #2 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The ANGUISH of August
We don't need more stimulus. We need to reopen. Period.

29 Jul 2020 17:32 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The ANGUISH of August

Pony Soldier wrote: We don't need more stimulus. We need to reopen. Period.

OK..... we are at PLUS 150,000 DEAD......wanta try for 200,000? THAT is the minimal number they estimated months ago....WHERE IS THE PLAN???

29 Jul 2020 18:26 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The ANGUISH of August
The plan is to reopen. Do you ever hear about the deaths, addictions, abuses, suicides, etc. from your trusted sources? Of course you don't, that wouldn't be helpful. What is helpful is putting perpetual fear into the minds of weak people who think Joe Biden is somehow going to save the country.

The real anguish will be realized if Biden and his quad of economic illiterates take over the country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Jul 2020 19:17 - 29 Jul 2020 19:18 #5 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The ANGUISH of August

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: We don't need more stimulus. We need to reopen. Period.

OK..... we are at PLUS 150,000 DEAD......wanta try for 200,000? THAT is the minimal number they estimated months ago....WHERE IS THE PLAN???

Have I mentioned that I don't believe those numbers? I'm pretty sure we're looking at a full blown fraud just for the election. I think the real number is likely closer to 50k. Also, there is no evidence that shutdowns actually do any good.

29 Jul 2020 20:00 - 30 Jul 2020 03:54 #6 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic The ANGUISH of August
The death numbers are lies, bolstered by incredible stupidity of Dem Govs and Mayors that made fatal decisions for many elderly and poor patients. The masks are just delaying and prolonging the virus to keep fear at the forefront. HCQ is an effective treatment and extremely successful when started early, India administered it in an overcrowded slum with great results.This election is the most important of our lives. If we lose to the Demoncraps, expect a 6 billion population decrease to follow, brought to you by the Satanic rulers. They will make the Georgia guidestones and UN agenda 21 & 2030 happen. Anyone sure this is conspiracy theory? Why are Twitter, YouTube and other social media banning Q related posts and videos? The President will shut them all down soon and all communication will be through the emergency broadcast system.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

30 Jul 2020 06:43 #7 by HEARTLESS
More thoughtful analysis.

30 Jul 2020 07:01 #8 by homeagain
IF your est. is ONLY 50,000...I have to question the ability to calculate the math....SHOW me how that
number makes sense..when Brazil is smaller and yet they have HUGE numbers. In the end, the TRUTH
will be made clear and I believe it will NOT be what U expect.

30 Jul 2020 07:25 - 30 Jul 2020 07:26 #9 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: IF your est. is ONLY 50,000...I have to question the ability to calculate the math....SHOW me how that
number makes sense..when Brazil is smaller and yet they have HUGE numbers. In the end, the TRUTH
will be made clear and I believe it will NOT be what U expect.

Amazing. The Left is on a bus plummeting down I-70, the lug nuts are loose (the wheels are about to fall off) and their only concern is "why didn't the king tighten the lug nuts?" Not his job, not his fault.
A little music to sooth the warped minds.

30 Jul 2020 08:04 #10 by homeagain
IT'S called being proactive...do U go on a road trip and NOT do a basic check of the vehicle,when U are
R getting ready to travel thousands of miles across county? I highly doubt U R that inefficient and UNskilled

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds