The ANGUISH of August

30 Jul 2020 08:12 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The ANGUISH of August
Haven't hear "the Tull" for a very long time...here's the lyrics.....seems appropriate.:dominos:

www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=jtQiX...rics+to+locomotive+b

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2020 08:15 #12 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic The ANGUISH of August

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: We don't need more stimulus. We need to reopen. Period.

OK..... we are at PLUS 150,000 DEAD......wanta try for 200,000? THAT is the minimal number they estimated months ago....WHERE IS THE PLAN???

Why is "THE PLAN" only the responsibility of the king, ask your overlords where the plan is? Now Dr. Fartface is saying eye covering would offer more protection as well. Yeah, we should shut down everything and increase (anti)social distancing to 25' and make everyone stop all forms of social media (it might weaken the immune system from truth overload).

The silent majority will be silent no more.

30 Jul 2020 08:31 #13 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The ANGUISH of August
I have an acquaintance here who has a son that tested positive for Covid - symptoms similar to a minor cold. This son lives with his girlfriend who tested negative. They don't wear masks, social distance or anything of that sort. I'm pretty sure all of this BS about masks and shutting down is just that. It is about an election, not a virus.

30 Jul 2020 09:09 - 31 Jul 2020 01:54 #14 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote:

homeagain wrote:

OK..... we are at PLUS 150,000 DEAD......wanta try for 200,000? THAT is the minimal number they estimated months ago....WHERE IS THE PLAN???

Why is "THE PLAN" only the responsibility of the king, ask your overlords where the plan is? Now Dr. Fartface is saying eye covering would offer more protection as well. Yeah, we should shut down everything and increase (anti)social distancing to 25' and make everyone stop all forms of social media (it might weaken the immune system from truth overload).

BECAUSE IN MARCH......this was the plan, The plan was woefully lacking in follow thru,in leadership.in
efficient ....THEN HE threw it to the states, because he f**ked it up so badly....NO SKILL SET

www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/what-you-nee...coronavirus-response

30 Jul 2020 09:15 #15 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The ANGUISH of August
While I am sympathetic to the plight of the unemployed, I don't want to see a bill passed just to get immediate aid to them. Last stimulus bill was full of crap that we just didn't need and no one had the time to read. I prefer this bill be gone over with a fine tooth comb. I don't want amendments added that have nothing to do with stimulus.
It would be stupid to just start throwing money out the windows. Money that our kids and grandkids will have to pay back.
Thanks Mom and Dad!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Jul 2020 11:00 #16 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Have I mentioned that I don't believe those numbers? I'm pretty sure we're looking at a full blown fraud just for the election. I think the real number is likely closer to 50k. Also, there is no evidence that shutdowns actually do any good.

REALLY???? Then U have not remained current on the king's intent.....He wants to DELAY the election till
it is safe to vote.....(meaning virus free or mitigated)....WHAT A CROCK....."eye in the sky, I can read your
mind, I am the maker of fools, I can steal U blind"....such dead on lyrics describing the king....

30 Jul 2020 11:31 #17 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic The ANGUISH of August
The use of HCQ could create the "miracle" he spoke of.or you can wait for the Gates (where did he/she go to med school?)vaccine that will utilize many trace toxins and require multiple injections to cure COVID (kind of like death cures it).

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds