DELAY a decision?

30 Jul 2020 12:32 #1 by homeagain
DELAY a decision? was created by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-del...ntial-election-idUSK

NO....the king can NOT wave his wand and wish it so....here are the FACTS. OH MY, what a surprise that the superior king would suggest/search
for an avenue of escape.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2020 07:02 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic DELAY a decision?
GOP (McConnell) has FIRMLY stated ...there will be no date change, the king's OWN court is countering
his demand....(that has to be alittle embarrassing for the egocentric king)

31 Jul 2020 07:10 - 31 Jul 2020 07:11 #3 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic DELAY a decision?

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-del...ntial-election-idUSK

NO....the king can NOT wave his wand and wish it so....here are the FACTS. OH MY, what a surprise that the superior king would suggest/search
for an avenue of escape.

And yet another article that can't be found or doesn't exist. FACT, FACT[/b] no matter how you post it doesn't make it an actual fact.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

31 Jul 2020 10:18 #4 by homeagain
QUITE apparent U do not keep up with current affairs...it has been the topic of the week...as always, the king
throws shit out, to get a reaction and REDIRECT attention...he is in a hot mess and knows it.

Here's what will happen IF he tries that tactic....he will be brought out of the building by FORCE..can't U just
image that...two armed men, taking him by the arm and physically removing his ass...:icecream:

01 Aug 2020 12:55 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic DELAY a decision?
I read his comment more a a wishful suggestion rather than President Trump thinking he has the authority to delay an election.
Elections in America are run by the states. State attorney generals oversee them. Not the Feds.

Sidebar: Extremely bad economic news came out that same day, one of the largest economic contractions in American history. It should have lead the news, instead, people talked about Trump wanting to postpone the November election. Advantage: Donny.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Aug 2020 13:29 #6 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I read his comment more a a wishful suggestion rather than President Trump thinking he has the authority to delay an election.
Elections in America are run by the states. State attorney generals oversee them. Not the Feds.

Sidebar: Extremely bad economic news came out that same day, one of the largest economic contractions in American history. It should have lead the news, instead, people talked about Trump wanting to postpone the November election. Advantage: Donny.

WHEN has the king every followed the rules.....(NOT in business and certainly NOT inth White House)...
A little slow on the uptake.....the king WANTED to change the headliner of economic bad news...THAT
is his forte...DEFLECTION.

01 Aug 2020 14:38 #7 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic DELAY a decision?

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-del...ntial-election-idUSK

for an avenue of escape.

You are like Charlie Brown trying to kick Lucy's football.

donsurber.blogspot.com/2020/07/trump-secures-election-date.html

..."Today, President Donald John Trump tweeted, "With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

And with that, the president turned delaying the election into hydroxychloroquine.

01 Aug 2020 15:38 #8 by homeagain
U R using a blog??? REALLY.....

01 Aug 2020 18:51 #9 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic DELAY a decision?
Why not. He said it better than I can. Let me translate. YOU HAVE BEEN PUNKED. THE PRESIDENT PUNKED YOU.
That would be an opinion. OPINIONS DO NOT NEED SOURCES.

02 Aug 2020 06:51 - 03 Aug 2020 09:54 #10 by homeagain
U mis characterize the current situation.....THE ENTIRE NATION IS BEING PUNKED BY THE KING.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds