$$$$ will win a vac shot

31 Jul 2020 06:55 #1 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/health/operation-...ef-slaoui/index.html

With the limited number of vacs and the MAJORITY of the population looking a mid to end of 2021.....A PLAN TO ROLL this out is NO WHERE to be found
(see my post in stupid people thread for the source)....we are so screwed...the rich,of course, will be vaccinated FIRST...then perhaps the first responders
$$$$$ will assure that the RICH are vaccinated...U see the testing rolling out in that manner...so vaccines will follow suite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2020 07:18 - 03 Aug 2020 09:52 #2 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic $$$$ will win a vac shot
[Is this a Yelp rating? $$$$$ an expensive meal or hotel room? Why aren't the title $$$$ and the $$$$$ in post a match? Trying to make something appear more dramatic, just makes it more pathetic.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

31 Jul 2020 10:21 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic $$$$ will win a vac shot
GEE, I thought it was creative writing....guess some are NOT "out of box", my bad.

02 Aug 2020 11:55 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic $$$$ will win a vac shot
You honestly think the rich want to risk their health first? I predict first responders will get the tested vaccine first. I would be willing to be one of the first. Polls say 30% of us will refuse to get the vaccine. And with 2021 being the earliest, a large part of the nation could be reaching herd immunity by that point, so the new shot might not even be needed. Maybe senior citizens after first responders? Many of them have been locked up the longest.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds