More News the Leftist Media Will NOT Share

11 Sep 2020 16:59 #12 by ScienceChic
Maybe? No, he definitely got it wrong. Either you believe the police or you don't.

The fist two links you shared are about the same woman.

The 3rd story says

Elias Newton Pendergrass is accused of first-degree arson in the Sweet Creek Milepost 2 fire, which covers 382 acres near the community of Mapleton. Pendergrass, a Mapleton resident, is being held in the Lane County Jail.

Again, another small fire, not the big ones burning out of control.

The 4th story says it was someone "attempting to start fires" which were quickly put out by citizens - obviously not the huge conflagrations now burning OR.

The last article states

UPDATE 9/11/2020 2:20 p.m. The Monterey County District Attorney's Office tells KION that they have no information or evidence suggesting that a woman accused of intentionally starting fires on Highway 101 has any connection to Antifa.

The DA said there is no evidence of that sort of activity in the area.

I'm not saying that there aren't arsonists, because there are all over the world. Most fires are human-caused as a matter of act, but it's so far pure fantasy that these are being started by extremists or people who have political motivations (which is QAnon's whole schtick, to propagate fear and outrage without bothering to fact-check) and to say so is to perpetuate false information that the police have specifically asked everyone NOT to do, after they have definitively stated it's not Antifa. Do you believe the police or not?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2020 17:34 #13 by HEARTLESS
When it is an active investigation, the police may not give all the details. The second article says arson suspect arrested and suspected of setting multiple fires. If any of these persons were arrested and released at any of the riots, you do the math. ANTIFA is a domestic terror organization that doesn't seem to carry membership cards. While you are only wanting to focus on the large fires, has the cause been determined on all of them? I noticed the Oregon branch of the FBI commented on this, probably a special agent in charge of climate crimes.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

11 Sep 2020 18:31 #14 by ScienceChic
I agree that during an active investigation that they may not give all the details. However, multiple police departments, and one of the stories you cited, specifically and upfront state that it is not Antifa. Furthermore, in the stories that it is not mentioned, then your video saying it is antifa is premature and unfounded to say it is.

Yes, the FBI in Oregon also confirmed that they've investigated reports of extremists setting fires and found them to be untrue. Again, you either believe the facts or you don't.

FBI Portland @FBIPortland 6h
Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue. Help us stop the spread of misinformation by only sharing information from trusted, official sources.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

12 Sep 2020 03:51 - 12 Sep 2020 07:56 #15 by HEARTLESS
It used to be "question everything," but not now if it goes against the main stream narrative. The scientific method used to mean a loop to test and retest a theory, but now its not used against the "official" narrative. So apparently it is correct to have a foregone conclusion so long as it fits the official narrative. So now if it is official, we must comply without question.
PS, when I post a video it isn't "mine," just a source of someones opinion or information, you make up your mind as to what you believe. And how foolish for someone to see all the riots and fires in our cities and think there may be a correlation with the huge wildfires.
There was even a time when sports teams gave out tickets and police used the sting to capture wanted felons, but that couldn't happen because it wouldn't be fact or official. Just a dream I guess.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds