Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

25 Sep 2020 21:40 #11 by Rick
When there's actual evidence, this is what it looks like LOL

Who even thinks about saying that to our military? Oh yeah, just a cool joke from the guy who today needs a teleprompter to answer questions in a live interview. Have you noticed how much old Joe has changed in just the last 4 years? Sure you have and it's scaring the hell out of you, understandably.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2020 07:31 #12 by homeagain
WELL, "orange man" has gone grey, until he notices and THEN runs to the hair dresser for a dye job.

26 Sep 2020 08:22 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote: WELL, "orange man" has gone grey, until he notices and THEN runs to the hair dresser for a dye job.

Trying to follow your train of thought is challenging to say the least.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 08:28 #14 by homeagain

Rick wrote: When there's actual evidence, this is what it looks like LOL

Who even thinks about saying that to our military? Oh yeah, just a cool joke from the guy who today needs a teleprompter to answer questions in a live interview. Have you noticed how much old Joe has changed in just the last 4 years? Sure you have and it's scaring the hell out of you, understandably.

MAN.....I thought it was crystal clear.....age does NOT care,everyone must endure it.

27 Sep 2020 09:07 - 27 Sep 2020 09:09 #15 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When there's actual evidence, this is what it looks like LOL

MAN.....I thought it was crystal clear.....age does NOT care,everyone must endure it.

Yes, but we're talking about the most powerful job in the world being filled by a guy who needs a teleprompter to answer questions. There's no way you could see all of Biden's recent mental train wrecks and not think he should retire to a quiet place where he doesn't have to make any critical decisions. Unless you actually watch FOX, there's no way you've been expose to Biden's cringe worthy quotes, the rest of the media doesn't want you to hear those.

George Orwell

27 Sep 2020 11:48 #16 by FredHayek
If Biden wins, I think we will get a figurehead president. Based on his tweets, it doesn't even appear that he has control over his own account.
I imagine that they will delegate most of his job to underlings.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds