175 YEARS.....silent until now

22 Sep 2020 06:29 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

ramage wrote: "LOL, there is no such thing as the "Deep State."

As homeAgain would post, "Link please."

" and not only that but scientists are the last group of people who'd conspire in politics"
You are kidding or is this sarcasm?

This is pretty funny. No, there's no official "deep state", but most government employees from the bottom up are life long taxpayer funded employees of the people. When someone like Trump comes in and wants to clean house of waste and corruption from the bottom up, isn't it common sense to assume there will be a majority of government employees (elected and non-elected) who will push back on changing the status quo? Of course it is.

And scientists are just people, no more moral, righteous, or politically neutral than my garbage collectors. To say otherwise would be, at the very least, non-scientific and an unproven presumption.

BOLDED....agree,but WHO he installs is the larger problem....LOYALISTS, who would never go against
the kings bidding. Who would ALWAYS be"yes,sir" in their stance. THAT has gotten our nation into this
nightmare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2020 07:04 #12 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

ramage wrote: "LOL, there is no such thing as the "Deep State."

As homeAgain would post, "Link please."

" and not only that but scientists are the last group of people who'd conspire in politics"
You are kidding or is this sarcasm?

This is pretty funny. No, there's no official "deep state", but most government employees from the bottom up are life long taxpayer funded employees of the people. When someone like Trump comes in and wants to clean house of waste and corruption from the bottom up, isn't it common sense to assume there will be a majority of government employees (elected and non-elected) who will push back on changing the status quo? Of course it is.

And scientists are just people, no more moral, righteous, or politically neutral than my garbage collectors. To say otherwise would be, at the very least, non-scientific and an unproven presumption.

BOLDED....agree,but WHO he installs is the larger problem....LOYALISTS, who would never go against
the kings bidding. Who would ALWAYS be"yes,sir" in their stance. THAT has gotten our nation into this
nightmare.

You must have been a teacher, but not of history. Loyalists were those that supported King George and patriots were those that supported liberty and freewill. Just because you refer to Trump as king doesn't make it so. ANTIFA (some trained by ISIS), BLM (Democrat fund raisers) and anarchists are terrorists predominately. You don't support a nation while rioting, looting and burning it down. You can push communist subversion theory, but patriots see through the lies. Keep on posting and proving what I've said here.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2020 07:19 #13 by homeagain
Loyalists were American colonists who stayed loyal to the British Crown during the American Revolutionary War, often called Tories, Royalists, or King's Men at the time. They were opposed by the Patriots, who supported the revolution, and called them "persons inimical to the liberties of America".
Conflict: American Revolutionary War

Loyalist (American Revolution) - Wikipedia

Have I been speaking about the king,another American Revolution?
I INTENTIONALLY used that word,because the king=the BRITISH CROWN.....the soul of this nation is
being ripped in half....we are BLEEDING OUT.

22 Sep 2020 07:32 #14 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: Loyalists were American colonists who stayed loyal to the British Crown during the American Revolutionary War, often called Tories, Royalists, or King's Men at the time. They were opposed by the Patriots, who supported the revolution, and called them "persons inimical to the liberties of America".
Conflict: American Revolutionary War

Loyalist (American Revolution) - Wikipedia

Have I been speaking about the king,another American Revolution?
I INTENTIONALLY used that word,because the king=the BRITISH CROWN.....the soul of this nation is
being ripped in half....we are BLEEDING OUT.

We are about to free ourselves of all foreign ties, the royals, the Rothchild's (not even their real name), Soros, etc. Be careful how you speak of or promote insurrection, the oath sworn by many to protect our Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic is real and Gitmo is expanding.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2020 08:51 #15 by Pony Soldier
antifa.com

Everything you need to know.

22 Sep 2020 09:11 - 22 Sep 2020 09:20 #16 by homeagain
The TRUMP FAMILY TEAM=an empire,we are entering into an empirical abyss.

www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/0...ernment-during-wh-te

KUSHNER KEPT SECRETS....how does this set with U?

LOOK UNDER SUB TITLE ABOUT TAIWAN AND BANKING,it's there.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds