175 YEARS.....silent until now

15 Sep 2020 13:06 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2020 13:44 #2 by Pony Soldier
Lol I’m sure that will change a lot of minds

15 Sep 2020 13:49 #3 by HEARTLESS
I wonder if they want a hood before they get the noose?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Sep 2020 23:00 #4 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/1...istory/#6135284f4f52

SCIENTIFIC AMERICA.....speaks support.

Demonstrating the power of the deep state and the total panic they are in.

16 Sep 2020 15:52 #5 by FredHayek
What is Scientific American afraid of? Peace breaking out in the Middle East?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Sep 2020 15:59 - 16 Sep 2020 15:59 #6 by ScienceChic
LOL, there is no such thing as the "Deep State." Antifa and UFOs exists more in reality than the deep state does, and not only that but scientists are the last group of people who'd conspire in politics.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Sep 2020 17:30 #7 by ramage
"LOL, there is no such thing as the "Deep State."

As homeAgain would post, "Link please."

" and not only that but scientists are the last group of people who'd conspire in politics"
You are kidding or is this sarcasm?

17 Sep 2020 08:25 #8 by Pony Soldier
It’s what she believes right down to her core so there’s no point in trying to change her mind. Apparently scientists are immune to greed (can’t be bought) and lust (can’t be blackmailed) and never let politics influence their results. I worked in a few environmental labs when I was much younger and saw first hand how a few bucks can change results.

17 Sep 2020 08:43 #9 by HEARTLESS
A quick search of the following reveals much. Search the persons name and 33rd degree mason. For instance.
www.jesusisprecious.org/evolution_hoax/charles_darwin.htm
When I see 33rd dgree mason (Scottish Rites) or 3rd degree (York Rites), I know they are satanic and liars.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

21 Sep 2020 18:50 #10 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 175 YEARS.....silent until now

ramage wrote: "LOL, there is no such thing as the "Deep State."

As homeAgain would post, "Link please."

" and not only that but scientists are the last group of people who'd conspire in politics"
You are kidding or is this sarcasm?

This is pretty funny. No, there's no official "deep state", but most government employees from the bottom up are life long taxpayer funded employees of the people. When someone like Trump comes in and wants to clean house of waste and corruption from the bottom up, isn't it common sense to assume there will be a majority of government employees (elected and non-elected) who will push back on changing the status quo? Of course it is.

And scientists are just people, no more moral, righteous, or politically neutral than my garbage collectors. To say otherwise would be, at the very least, non-scientific and an unproven presumption.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds