Donald Rosier for CO House District 25

18 Sep 2020 14:14 #1 by RosierforHD25

Professional Civil Engineer • Local Organic Farmer • Youth Sports Coach • Former Jefferson County Commissioner

Jefferson County deserves a representative at the State Capitol that has the experience and knowledge to help lead Colorado’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and make our government more efficient. Rosier for HD25. Proven Leadership You Can Trust.

I hope to hear from you on the issues that matter most to you.

Get To Know Donald Rosier
On The Issues

Volunteer Donate Contact

Follow:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Don is a proud fifth-generation Coloradoan and has called Jefferson County home his entire life.

Now he’s ready to continue his service to his community, his County and his State in the Colorado House of Representatives. Learn more at www.donaldrosier.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2020 13:24 #2 by FredHayek
Good luck Donald!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RosierforHD25

19 Sep 2020 18:06 #3 by RosierforHD25
Thank you FredHayak, much appreciated.

Don is a proud fifth-generation Coloradoan and has called Jefferson County home his entire life.

Now he’s ready to continue his service to his community, his County and his State in the Colorado House of Representatives. Learn more at www.donaldrosier.com

12 Oct 2020 14:35 #4 by RosierforHD25
Are You Ready to Vote?
Five Important Dates for Jeffco Voters
Right Now: Check/update your voter information.
Oct. 9: Ballots will be mailed to registered voters and 24-hour drop-off locations will be available.
Oct. 19: If you haven't received a ballot, contact Elections to receive a replacement (until Oct. 26).
Oct. 26: Last day to drop your ballot in the mail to ensure it arrives in time. Drop boxes, in-person vote centers will be open through Election Day.
Nov. 3: Election Day! Use any drop box until 7 p.m., or get additional services at a vote center until 7 p.m. (register to vote, get a replacement ballot, etc.).

I'd like to thank the West Metro Chamber for hosting a virtual candidates' forum last week. It was very well moderated and I appreciated the opportunity to share where I stand on various issues. You can watch it here:

If you have any questions, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thank you for your vote!
Rosier for HD25 .... Proven Leadership You Can Trust

22 Oct 2020 16:06 #5 by RosierforHD25
Thank you Canyon Courier for this coverage of the West Metro Chamber of Commerce candidate debate. I've been out walking and talking with voters in HD25 along with Team Durkin for Jeffco DA, always nice when you are invited to sit down, discuss issues and have a cup of coffee with a few homeowners. The support for our campaign from R's, U's and D's has been outstanding and getting better everyday. Thanks to Luke, Alex, Nathan and all the other volunteers!

Rosier for HD25...Proven Leadership You Can Trust

Protecting businesses major goal for Cutter, Rosier in HD25 race

Rosier, who was raised in Arvada and is a fifth-generation Coloradan, is a professional civil engineer and owns a small business. He served as the commissioner representing South Jeffco from 2011-2018.

Rosier said that, if elected, he’d ensure that the government is a good steward of the taxpayers’ dollars. He would also work to restore balance and heal the political divisiveness he sees across the state by bringing together coalitions to help their communities, particularly small businesses.

“I think we agree on 95 percent of the issues, but we only focus on those 5 percent of the issues (we disagree on),” Rosier said. “… When we can work together, that’s when we’ll see true, positive change.”

“Whether you vote for me or not, whether you’re from the same party or not, I will meet with you to talk about the issues,” he continued. “I will bring leadership you can trust.”

www.canyoncourier.com/content/protecting...ter-rosier-hd25-race

Attachments:

30 Oct 2020 16:00 #6 by RosierforHD25
Proven Leadership You Can Trust
Colorado Serenity Magazine
October 2020

What do you expect from your State House District Representative? It is a question I ask everyone I talk to on the campaign trail. Honesty, integrity, vision, personable, someone who represents the community, not dark money interests, someone who can work across the aisle for the betterment of the community, someone who is involved in the community are the top comments I have received. No matter what your political affiliation may be, I would ask that you take the time necessary to research all the candidates and choose that candidate who has actually made a positive impact on the community.

As a Jeffco native and a fifth generation Coloradoan, my roots and my commitment to our community run deep. Growing up in Arvada, I saw neighbors who worked together, their kids played together, they ate dinner together, and they overcame adversity together. They didn’t always agree on politics or religion, but they could have a respectful discussion without it devolving into name calling or personal attacks. We had local, state and federal elected officials who honorably represented their community and their constituents with good, honest public debate and discourse.

I want to work for you as your State District 25 Representative. Rest assured, if I am fortunate enough to be elected, my focus will be on what is best for our district/our community. Whether you vote for me or not, whether you are from the same political party or not, whether we agree on an issue or not, I will meet with you, I will talk with you, and I will work with you for the betterment of our great district, county and state. So I ask you… what do you expect from your State House District Representative?

Please read more at coloradoserenity.com/feature-stories/pro...rship-you-can-trust/ and contact me if you have any questions. I would be honored to hear from you. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Ad paid for by Rosier for HD25

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds