A Problem for the Biden Family

23 Sep 2020 07:57 #1 by Rick

“The Treasury records acquired by the Chairmen show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals,” the report reads. “In particular, these documents show that Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from foreign sources as a result of business relationships that he built during the period when his father was vice president of the United States and after.”

I wonder if left wing news media thinks this is a story worth reporting? Of course not.

In the course of his globe-trotting business career, Hunter Biden racked up more than $4 million in “questionable financial transactions” with well-connected foreigners. He partnered with Chinese businessmen connected to the Chinese Communist Party and the People’s Liberation Army, he took cash from the wife of the corrupt former mayor of Moscow, and he sent funds to Ukrainian and Russian nationals living in the U.S. that are “linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” according to the report.

There's a lot of great stuff here, too much to quote. It will be interesting to watch how this develops... maybe you can find a way to inject Trump into this one. Good luck.
www.nationalreview.com/news/senate-repor...-themselves-from-it/

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2020 08:12 #2 by HEARTLESS
Soon the main stream liars will not be able to cover all this up. BOOM, the MOABs will fall.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Sep 2020 13:45 #3 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/kennedy-says-kus...ort-predictions-2020

KUSHNER requests KENNEDY TO LIE.....let me post more of this tit for tat B.S.

Kushner had banking deals (questionable)with foreign countries while acting on behalf of the United state,
TAIWAN BEING JUST ONE....U do the search it's ALL DOCUMENTED

This "get Biden" B.S. is getting old when Kushner is continuing to covertly play "funny" with money that
enhances HIS financial footings.....give it up.....the.Kushner cash cow is well orchestrated for the benefit
of his"family"

23 Sep 2020 13:52 #4 by Blazer Bob
That did not take long. It's just tit for tat. ROTFLMAO

Rick wrote: It will be interesting to watch how this develops... maybe you can find a way to inject Trump into this one. Good luck.
/

24 Sep 2020 18:26 - 27 Sep 2020 20:46 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A Problem for the Biden Family
I'm not amazed at all anymore, it's almost comical.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2020 07:03 #6 by homeagain
When U have a leader that opens his mouth and LIES spew forth....it is imperative to KNOW the reality
of situation. The reality of THIS situation (Biden vs. Kushhner/family) has yet to unfold to it's fullest.....
watch what happens

25 Sep 2020 09:39 #7 by Pony Soldier
I would think that you would be upset about Hunter Biden ACTUALLY accepting Russian bribes such as the 3.5 million from Elena Baturina. I think reality is a concept that eludes you.

25 Sep 2020 09:47 - 27 Sep 2020 20:47 #8 by homeagain
GEE, it looks like BOTH constituents are knee deep in crap.......we have a CORRUPT gov. How many
posts have I stated that? CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN....

www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/0...eveals/#c1e19254a18d

FOREIGN IMPLICATIONS ABOUND...$$$$ MAKES IT'S ROUNDS......TAIWAN AND CHINA poss
conflict of interest for our country's foreign affairs

25 Sep 2020 11:29 #9 by Pony Soldier

25 Sep 2020 11:45 #10 by homeagain

IF U want some good giggles.......BALDWIN brings it.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds