Protesters and Rioters Don't care About FACTS

23 Sep 2020 18:59 - 23 Sep 2020 18:59 #1 by Rick
Watch what happens in Louisville KY tonight and tell me how any of it is justified considering the facts or the Taylor case. Bet you can't.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2020 20:13 #2 by Pony Soldier
No knock raids should be outlawed. There is no justification for them. They endanger everyone involved including the cops. Rand Paul sponsored a law to that effect and was shot down. He Called it the Breonna Taylor act. Black Lives Matter then assaulted him and his wife shouting at him to "Say her name!". These protests are like that. Completely unreasonable.

23 Sep 2020 20:25 #3 by Blazer Bob
I predict that any responses will be along the lines of "wrong but understandable" or "wrong but justified". A la " During the Rodney King riots even George H. W. Bush stated that “the rioters’ grievances were justified "

americanmind.org/features/ending-the-blm...tion/the-riot-party/

How did Americans get to be so cowed.

24 Sep 2020 18:13 #4 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote: No knock raids should be outlawed. There is no justification for them. They endanger everyone involved including the cops. Rand Paul sponsored a law to that effect and was shot down. He Called it the Breonna Taylor act. Black Lives Matter then assaulted him and his wife shouting at him to "Say her name!". These protests are like that. Completely unreasonable.

Sounds like you haven't heard the actual facts yet... it was NOT a no knock raid. The police identified themselves after they knock and the first shots were from inside the room at the cops. The worthless media doesn't want people to know this because they painted a different picture which once again caused the riots and two innocent cops getting shot. The shooter was a scumbag who happens to be black.

I'm sure the dumbasses on MSNBC and CNN will completely ignore these facts as they try to blame Trump.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Sep 2020 19:03 #5 by Pony Soldier
I've heard that...but...the one witness that says that police shouted and ID's themselves had a different story the first few times he was interviewed. That makes me skeptical. At any rate, it was a no-knock warrant and there were many procedural mistakes even with that part. None of us were there, but most of the grand jury felt that this was the only charge that should be made and I think that comes back to that one witness.

24 Sep 2020 20:40 #6 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote: I've heard that...but...the one witness that says that police shouted and ID's themselves had a different story the first few times he was interviewed. That makes me skeptical. At any rate, it was a no-knock warrant and there were many procedural mistakes even with that part. None of us were there, but most of the grand jury felt that this was the only charge that should be made and I think that comes back to that one witness.

Well, bottom line is that this wasn't an intention killing and when you fire on police, all bets are off.

George Orwell

25 Sep 2020 07:24 #7 by homeagain
IT SPEAKS.....to the radical revision of regs.....NEEDED change/remodeling of police procedure AND
training/hiring

25 Sep 2020 19:10 - 25 Sep 2020 19:12 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote: IT SPEAKS.....to the radical revision of regs.....NEEDED change/remodeling of police procedure AND
training/hiring

Really? I'm sure you've studied the facts of this case so you must have your own opinion about what the proper procedure should be for cops when they are trying to dodge live rounds. You do what the media does, you say there needs to be change but when confronted with an actual case, you don't offer the righteous answer to the procedure. You should be thankful for where you live, you'll probably never need a cop.

Maybe you think like Joe... "shoot him in the leg".

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 08:04 #9 by homeagain
The issue is NOT mine to resolve...the ISSUE requires a FULL ROUND TABLE FACT FINDING MISSION
and a UNIVERSAL agreement among the state/county entities of rules and reg. I believe what has happened
is "flight or fight" attitude because of the volatility of the present paradigm.

I believe that ANY officer feels he is a"forward unit" and acts like any soldier would,under those circumstances....WE ARE IN A CIVIL WAR,it has not been officially declared,but it has arrived.

THIS will not disappear.....THIS is the genesis.

26 Sep 2020 08:15 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: The issue is NOT mine to resolve...the ISSUE requires a FULL ROUND TABLE FACT FINDING MISSION
and a UNIVERSAL agreement among the state/county entities of rules and reg. I believe what has happened
is "flight or fight" attitude because of the volatility of the present paradigm.

I believe that ANY officer feels he is a"forward unit" and acts like any soldier would,under those circumstances....WE ARE IN A CIVIL WAR,it has not been officially declared,but it has arrived.

THIS will not disappear.....THIS is the genesis.

You just said a lot yet said nothing. If officers are fired on they should:

A. Try to avoid gunfire by hiding behind something and wait for a negotiator to get the shooter to lay down his weapon.

B. Run away and hope they don't get shot in the back.

C. Yell really loud and demand he stop shooting (while hiding).

D. Return fire as training requires and put the shooter down.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds