Protesters and Rioters Don't care About FACTS

26 Sep 2020 08:31 #11 by homeagain
I thought my post was REAL SUCCINCT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2020 12:15 #12 by Rick

homeagain wrote: The issue is NOT mine to resolve...the ISSUE requires a FULL ROUND TABLE FACT FINDING MISSION
and a UNIVERSAL agreement among the state/county entities of rules and reg. I believe what has happened
is "flight or fight" attitude because of the volatility of the present paradigm.

I believe that ANY officer feels he is a"forward unit" and acts like any soldier would,under those circumstances....WE ARE IN A CIVIL WAR,it has not been officially declared,but it has arrived.

THIS will not disappear.....THIS is the genesis.

Succinct? Not sure you understand the meaning of that word.

What is the meaning of Succint?
adjective. expressed in few words; concise; terse. characterized by conciseness or verbal brevity.

Hard to see any of that as succinct. From what I was able to decipher, you think police act like soldiers who have crossed enemy lines. The reality is that the police have a job to protect people from bad people, they are not the enemy. You also seem to think that shooting was due to a civil war and not because police we fired upon by a drug dealer.

There may be a civil war in our future but the police won't be on the front lines, it will be everybody else since most police will have already been forced to resign. When this day happens, the anti-gun crowd will be wishing they hadn't trusted their weak leaders to protect them.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 13:02 #13 by homeagain
U R not seeing it from a psychological perspective,the MENTAL preparation,the mental stress, the constant
feeling of flight or fight when coming into a "situation". YES, I view the officer in blue, like a soldier,constant
on alert,constantly aware of ANY threat or action that could be viewed as a life threat....it s NOW to the
extreme....THAT TAKES ATOLL on a long term bases.

26 Sep 2020 13:06 #14 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: The issue is NOT mine to resolve...the ISSUE requires a FULL ROUND TABLE FACT FINDING MISSION
and a UNIVERSAL agreement among the state/county entities of rules and reg. I believe what has happened
is "flight or fight" attitude because of the volatility of the present paradigm.

I believe that ANY officer feels he is a"forward unit" and acts like any soldier would,under those circumstances....WE ARE IN A CIVIL WAR,it has not been officially declared,but it has arrived.

THIS will not disappear.....THIS is the genesis.

Succinct? Not sure you understand the meaning of that word.

What is the meaning of Succint?
adjective. expressed in few words; concise; terse. characterized by conciseness or verbal brevity.

Hard to see any of that as succinct. From what I was able to decipher, you think police act like soldiers who have crossed enemy lines. The reality is that the police have a job to protect people from bad people, they are not the enemy. You also seem to think that shooting was due to a civil war and not because police we fired upon by a drug dealer.

There may be a civil war in our future but the police won't be on the front lines, it will be everybody else since most police will have already been forced to resign. When this day happens, the anti-gun crowd will be wishing they hadn't trusted their weak leaders to protect them.

TERSE.....Blunt,Brusque,gruff,abrupt......

26 Sep 2020 15:12 #15 by FredHayek
You would think the BLM crowd would want to find better "heroes" to highlight police brutality. A woman who was shot because she was standing behind her boyfriend who has already shot police is not a good choice. Especially when she was on the arrest warrant.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Sep 2020 08:55 #16 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: You would think the BLM crowd would want to find better "heroes" to highlight police brutality. A woman who was shot because she was standing behind her boyfriend who has already shot police is not a good choice. Especially when she was on the arrest warrant.

BLM knows they have the backing of a media that doesn't care about those kind of facts and their audience doesn't care either. The left thinks that screaming voices are an effective way of changing minds.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Sep 2020 11:57 #17 by FredHayek

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote: You would think the BLM crowd would want to find better "heroes" to highlight police brutality. A woman who was shot because she was standing behind her boyfriend who has already shot police is not a good choice. Especially when she was on the arrest warrant.

BLM knows they have the backing of a media that doesn't care about those kind of facts and their audience doesn't care either. The left thinks that screaming voices are an effective way of changing minds.

I think people are starting to see through the lies. Both Charles Barkley and Shaq are telling their audiences that the names of back of NFL helmets are trash. Rapists, violent, felony drug dealers, should not be lionized. I know some police are bad, but enough of them are good that I want them to come when I call.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds