So What Do You Think About Bloomberg?

24 Sep 2020 20:58 #1 by Rick
Paying off the debts of felons so they can vote for Democrats seems like a pretty big deal.... where's your worthless media? Or, maybe you think that just okie dokie, as long as it isn't a billionaire Republican doing it for Trump. That wouldn't work anyway since we know criminals tend to prefer Democrat leaders.

I case you don't know what I'm talking about, just google Bloomberg felons vote

:Let me know how you feel about it because I'm curious.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2020 06:37 #2 by homeagain
NOT any different than the king sending $300 to EVERY senior citizen.....at least that is what he is saying
right now...look it up....FLORIDA AND ARIZONA "greys" will be grateful and gladly give their vote to the king.

25 Sep 2020 19:22 - 27 Sep 2020 20:51 #3 by Rick
Are you kidding me? Your liberal heroes promise everything every election and rarely ever deliver. We are used to false promises by presidents prior to Trump, so when Trump actually made good on his promises, the left loses their shit.

So you're saying it's ok to pay off felons BEFORE an election? Do you really want to stand by that?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 07:47 #4 by homeagain
I"m stating...all is fair in love,war AND politics.....thats' how it works. ( NOT right,but it is what it is)

26 Sep 2020 07:51 - 27 Sep 2020 20:52 #5 by Rick
So in your eyes, nothing is off the table? How about letting non-citizens vote or just voter fraud in general as long as it hurts YOUR king?

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 12:13 - 27 Sep 2020 20:52 #6 by homeagain
OH PLEASE U R "reaching for the absurd".....LET ME REINTEGRATE..."Confessions of an Economic Hitman" altered my view of our government forever. The amount of audacious actions by our government
continues....nothing has changed,all these years later.

26 Sep 2020 12:25 - 27 Sep 2020 20:53 #7 by Rick
So paying off people who have committed felonies in order to get more votes is not absurd?

Since I'm not going to waste my time reading that book, maybe you can give a short summary as to how that book is relates to a billionaire who wants to buy off felons for votes. I look forward to your succinct description.

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 15:19 #8 by FredHayek
I committed a crime about a decade ago, part of my sentence was contributing money for crime victims. I honorably paid my dues to society and helped out crime victims.

But the modern Democrat party is so desperate for votes, they are releasing criminals without bail and paying their dues to society.

Talk about dredging the bottom of the barrel for votes! Is Senator Biden next going to run ads on pedophilia websites? "If you like to sniff little girls like I do, vote for me! I will go easy on you if you get caught."

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds