ANOTHER pending problem popping up in 4th Q

25 Sep 2020 07:59 #1 by homeagain
ttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-vance/trumps-lawyers-manhattan-prosecutors-to-square-off-in-court-over-presidents-tax-returns-idUSKCN2

HE WILL NOT SUCCEED..tax returns WILL be obtained,release to the public, unclear.....OCT NOV DEC "many" messes for the king.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2020 11:23 #2 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigrati...r-wall-idUSKCN26G2DQ

House can move FORWARD on challenge of funding for wall.....RULED TODAY....

Oh there WILL BE MORE messes for the king to battle....OCT. NOV DEC....just commencing, several
rulings/issues ALREADY ARRIVING....not even OCT yet....

25 Sep 2020 16:16 #3 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/usa-china-tariff...ariffs-idUSL2N2GM166

WHOAA BABY....3500 companies taking the king to court....my,my....the legal liabilities just keep loading
up...$$$ out the door to keep the keys to the kingdom....ALREADY. Let's see now, I believe Trump has lost
several BILLION FROM THE PANDEMIC,i MUST CHECK THAT NUMBER.

27 Sep 2020 12:02 #4 by FredHayek
LOL, Democrat judges going after the powers of the executive branch. Would be nice if they would also have done this with President Obama's executive orders.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Sep 2020 07:05 - 30 Sep 2020 07:15 #5 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: ttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-vance/trumps-lawyers-manhattan-prosecutors-to-square-off-in-court-over-presidents-tax-returns-idUSKCN2

HE WILL NOT SUCCEED..tax returns WILL be obtained,release to the public, unclear.....OCT NOV DEC "many" messes for the king.

[/b]

original post Sept. 25TH....we are now in the "dark" days of the king's reign. "May the odds be in your favor..."
said Pres. SNOW to Katniss.....may the best be victorious .

24 Dec 2020 14:17 #6 by homeagain
forward thinking....NOW we find ourselves at Q4 and NO ONE could have wrapped their minds around
the miserable mess we are mired in....(notice the date of original post...oh. by the way PENCE could
pardon TRUMP IF TRUMP elects to not return and resigns after he has pardoned all the "team")...wouldn't that be the ''perfect''solution....:whistle:

24 Dec 2020 14:51 #7 by FredHayek
Horrible mess? Maybe in your eyes. For me, it is like the tide has turned. Vaccines are going out. Aid checks will soon be sent. The sun is out today and warm. It is a beautiful Christmas Eve where we are.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Dec 2020 06:49 #8 by homeagain
HO HO HO MERRY MESS....

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-con...ptions-idUSKBN28Y22S

Just a reminder that SOME people are NOT having a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS....consider yourself
beyond lucky IF U R......:fireplace: :snomanpipe: :tahdah:

25 Dec 2020 10:16 #9 by Pony Soldier
I’m having a wonderful Christmas and hope all of you are too. I hope the Congress critters choke on their turkey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds