Hey Rick...

25 Sep 2020 17:15 #1 by Blazer Bob
Hey Rick... was created by Blazer Bob
Since you watch CNN have you seen any mention of the latest disclosures? When they do mention it I am curious what the spin will be.
Gotta wonder how much worse it must of been on the 20 some phones they wiped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2020 18:38 - 27 Sep 2020 20:53 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hey Rick...
Nope, not a word, probably because those wiped phones were 'accidentally" erased... happens to me all the time. Not surprising though considering they didn't have a problem at all with Hillary deleting 33k subpoenaed emails (evidence) and smashed a bunch of devices with hammers (accidentally).

Now I'm waiting to see who Amy Coney Barrett may have raped or violated in some way 30 years ago.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2020 19:05 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Hey Rick...
She is a racist. Wait for it. :)

26 Sep 2020 08:29 - 27 Sep 2020 20:54 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hey Rick...
Yeah, that one would be pretty easy to toss out because those are again very hard to prove but super easy to find an accuser with an agenda.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds