Mussolini makes his appearance in AMERICA

26 Sep 2020 07:28 #1 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/historians-elect...ike-mussolini-2020-9

SO-O-O, NOT jmo.....watch what happens...AGAIN, get in,buckle up and shut up....the ride will be hair raising.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2020 08:32 - 27 Sep 2020 20:49 #2 by Rick
Wow, more hysterical Trump haters, what a shocker!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 08:32 #3 by homeagain
BUMP, because I gotta leave and THIS was way down on the thread.......

26 Sep 2020 11:50 - 27 Sep 2020 20:49 #4 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 12:06 #5 by homeagain
The item was too important to allow it to get OVERLOOKED......so, I pushed it to the top....got it NOW?

26 Sep 2020 15:24 #6 by FredHayek
HA, you are the funniest person on this site! You think Trump might not accept the results of the election. Let's look at Democrats. They refused to accept the results of the 2000 election. And still consider it fraudulent, the Supreme Court disagrees.
Hillary Clinton refused to accept the results of the 2016 election, and her fellow Democrats made up a Russian conspiracy hoax that was never able to be proven.
In fact, Hunter Biden was taking millions from Putin cronies while his father was Vice President. That is the really story about Russia.

The GOP time after time accepts the results of fraudulent elections like Chicago's role in tipping the Nixon/Kennedy election and the voter fraud in the Al Franken Minnesota election. The Democrats? They are still whining about Gore V. Bush.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Oct 2020 07:48 #7 by homeagain
STILL think I'm funny? ONE DEBATE DOWN ,two more to go......(I have not/will not waste my time on the
aggravation...) which, by the way over 65percent of the populace found it frustrating/aggravating...the king's
team better get him straighten out....he's cracking up.....(and he has the nuclear football..THAT should make
U pause for a moment,to ponder THAT ramification).

01 Oct 2020 08:04 #8 by Pony Soldier
I wonder what Trump’s debate prep was. Maybe he watched the 2012 Biden-Ryan debate and took a page from Joe.

01 Oct 2020 13:22 #9 by homeagain
NO.....here's the reality. The on going stress of losing his lifestyle,power.money is taking a toll. He is/will continue to be in a shitload of problems.....cumulatively THAT is going to crack his back...WAIT FOR IT.

Tide is turning...where he WAS on top,powerful,bullet proof,he will NOW be entering a "dark" tunnel of turmoil.
NOT of his making,but rather OTHERS are in control.....THIS loss of autonomy (control) will create the
catastrophic downfall of the king.

01 Oct 2020 13:36 #10 by Pony Soldier

Biden acted EXACTLY like Trump in the 2012 debate. Sorry, but its a tactic and Trump was ready.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds