We are not puppets we all have brains I will leave this here.

08 Oct 2020 07:20 #2 by homeagain
www.cbsnews.com/news/early-voting-ballots-election-night-2020/

WE are crossing the waters...it will NOT be a smooth sail....BUT we will prevail.(decency,humility,respect,
negotiation,NOT blackmail,bullying or bull shit):tossleaves:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2020 17:55 #3 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.cbsnews.com/news/early-voting-ballots-election-night-2020/

WE are crossing the waters...it will NOT be a smooth sail....BUT we will prevail.(decency,humility,respect,
negotiation,NOT blackmail,bullying or bull shit):tossleaves:

Did you believe all of Kamal's lies and bullshit during the debate or did you not watch?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Oct 2020 07:17 #4 by homeagain
I have previously posted I would not/have not watched the debates...because of lack of GOOD moderation.

12 Oct 2020 19:08 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I have previously posted I would not/have not watched the debates...because of lack of GOOD moderation.

If you're voting for Harris then the moderation was excellent. She wasn't called out for any of her lies.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Oct 2020 06:18 #6 by homeagain
There has been NO NOTE WORTHY moderation.....follow ups are lacking, the moderators are ill equipped
to hold the candidates feet to the fire. jmo

14 Oct 2020 08:50 #7 by FredHayek
If you believe the polls, less than 5% of us are undecided so these debates are at best, pep rallies. The left will assure you Biden and Harris looked competent and Trustworthy. The right will say that Trump and Pence exposed their opponents and no votes will change.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Oct 2020 07:27 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote: There has been NO NOTE WORTHY moderation.....follow ups are lacking, the moderators are ill equipped

This is a strange statement coming from someone who say's she doesn't watch the debates. So were you not telling the truth then or are you just making assumptions based on what other people are saying? You're right that the moderation sucks, but how would YOU know?

George Orwell

16 Oct 2020 08:08 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: There has been NO NOTE WORTHY moderation.....follow ups are lacking, the moderators are ill equipped

This is a strange statement coming from someone who say's she doesn't watch the debates. So were you not telling the truth then or are you just making assumptions based on what other people are saying? You're right that the moderation sucks, but how would YOU know?

[/b]

BECAUSE I PAY ATTENTION.....and because this period in time is NOT for clarity,but rather for understanding the fubar facing us and THEN finally admitting we have to change. NO, I have/did not
watch any DEBATE (*after the Kavanaugh hearing) .....waste of time, waiting for TRUTH....Jan will be
the "marker" of our future....hold that thought, because 2021 is NOT the end, but rather the beginning of
a journey......to evolution.

16 Oct 2020 18:26 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

[/b]

BECAUSE I PAY ATTENTION.....and because this period in time is NOT for clarity,but rather for understanding the fubar facing us and THEN finally admitting we have to change. NO, I have/did not
watch any DEBATE (*after the Kavanaugh hearing) .....waste of time, waiting for TRUTH....Jan will be
the "marker" of our future....hold that thought, because 2021 is NOT the end, but rather the beginning of
a journey......to evolution.

You pay attention to what, select clips from your favorite biased source? If you don't watch the debates, you don't have the needed information to judge the moderators or the performance of the candidates, PERIOD.

Not sure what "journey to evolution" means or has to do with the question asked, but I can't say I'm surprised by the lack of clarity and comprehension.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds