LEGAL ANALYST-CNN

21 Oct 2020 19:50 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN

ramage wrote: B.S. Rick,
Pure and simple, Toobin is a pervert. Deflecting by saying that others do perverse acts doesn't cut it. Let's be graphic, he unzipped his pants exposed his penis and masturbated on a ZOOM conference, i.e. broadcast to others. Do you know of any who has done this? I think not.
Toobin reflects the Harvey Weinstein attitude, both of them peas in a pod. High up in the Democrat political scene. Bill Clinton wannabes.

I was trying to be funny in an indirect way and did make it clear that not all men are scumbags who commit sexual crimes. But you have to admit that our jails have far more men in them than women, it's just a fact. But, just because there are more men who commit these acts, that doesn't, and should not, be a reflection of the vast majority of men who are good people.

If the left used the same broad brush accusations against men as they do about police officers, there would be mass protests against the male species all day and every day. This may not be such a crazy notion if one day we have a man hating president.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2020 08:35 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
Will "Pulling a Toobin" be a new catchphrase? Talk about a man who can't control his desires! Because of his unrestrained impulses, he will be out of work for the biggest election of the past four years.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds