LEGAL ANALYST-CNN

19 Oct 2020 17:01 #1 by ramage
LEGAL ANALYST-CNN was created by ramage
Does anything more need to be said?

"CNN senior legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin is apologizing to his family after sharing his penis with coworkers during a Zoom call.

Apparently Mr. Toobin was on a members only Zoom teleconference with The New Yorker and WYNC radio when he displayed his genitals to the audience."

It gets better, according to Vice.com, he masturbated while on the Zoom Conference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2020 07:42 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
At first glance I thought it was something newsmax would jump on...it is that unbelievable and STUPID.WTH
was he thinking? Just when U think it can NOT get any weirder....WHAM whacked upside the head with a
wicked bat.:blush:

20 Oct 2020 09:10 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
What Toobin did is disgusting. Can men not control themselves and behave decently? Yes, I understand that both men and women are guilty of inappropriate behavior, but by and large it's far more men committing harassment than women. Women are sick of getting inappropriate, unsolicited text messages of their junk and being subject to sexual harassment at work, just FYI.

On the flip side, women can be cray-cray, as this [former] reporter in Alaska demonstrates. Caution: anti-Semitism and audio recording including adult language contained within the story.
Some Shit Is Going Down In Alaska, Man
By Maitreyi Anantharaman and Chris Thompson, Defector | October 15, 2020

Chris Thompson: We would like to share the story of an insane scandal, set in the darkening, far-flung town of Anchorage, Alaska. It involves a man named Ethan Berkowitz (above, center), who until very recently was the mayor of Anchorage and a presumptive contender for the governorship of Alaska; it involves a woman named Maria Athens (above, right), who until very recently was a reporter at a local TV station; it involves a local cookie-maker named Molly Blakeley (above, left), and Molly Blakeley’s adult daughter. There are more characters and many moving parts, but those are the principals. This will take two of us, because frankly no single human brain can process all this and still be capable of human language at the end.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2020 09:49 #4 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
I almost feel bad for the guy. He’ll never be able to publicly show his face again just because he thought the camera and mic were muted. Of course it was mind numbingly stupid but we all knew that about him anyway - see CNN legal analyst....

20 Oct 2020 09:53 #5 by homeagain
Some shit is ALWAYS GOING DOWN in Alaska....it's population is a collection of several segments of
citizenry. (having lived there twice...total of 12 years) THIS does not surprise me.

As an example, the MaryKay Letourne case....her husband worked for Alaska Airlines out of SEATAC,when
shit hit the fan he decided to skip to Anchorage to escape the lower 48 hysteria about the case.

There are the "sourdoughs" those who are BORN/RAISED/LIVE in Alaska. ( My brother being one of those,
born in1956). THEN there are the cheechakos who are transplants....they are usually hiding,running or just
want to be left ALONE,really alone. The military has a LARGE presence there,so they are "passing thru".
BEFORE all the prolific TV SERIES ABOUT ALASKA.....the state was an eclectic mix of millionaires(U
would never know,since they had flannel shirts,engineer boots and usually beards) and just
hard working,hard living people....working outside in negative 30,running errands in "bunnyboots" and
head bolt headers at stores...where U "plug in" the car so U can restart it, upon return....THOSE
were what Alaska was like....AND all the scandals that went with the last frontier.

20 Oct 2020 15:56 #6 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
He must have made a mess of his pants when Melania was on the screen.

20 Oct 2020 18:52 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
Well this may have just been a communication problem. They had that zoom meeting to do what they call an "election simulation", but Tubin may have heard it as an "erection stimulation". My hearing isn't so good these days either so maybe that would explain the little mishap.

To address SC's comment, yes, men are much different than women and tend to dominate all forms of bad behavior, including murder and sexual crimes. Those of us who are not prone to commit such crimes have to live with that reality and I think that is a big driving force that causes many straight women to swing the other way. I personally know quite a few examples and it's understandable. Y'all still need us to do the really crappy jobs though so we are still necessary.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Oct 2020 19:24 #8 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
B.S. Rick,
Pure and simple, Toobin is a pervert. Deflecting by saying that others do perverse acts doesn't cut it. Let's be graphic, he unzipped his pants exposed his penis and masturbated on a ZOOM conference, i.e. broadcast to others. Do you know of any who has done this? I think not.
Toobin reflects the Harvey Weinstein attitude, both of them peas in a pod. High up in the Democrat political scene. Bill Clinton wannabes.

21 Oct 2020 07:20 #9 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic LEGAL ANALYST-CNN
I'm going to agree with the men are pigs in general theory, but this was pretty far out there. Even if you take the guy at his word that he thought he was off camera....

21 Oct 2020 07:56 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Well this may have just been a communication problem. They had that zoom meeting to do what they call an "election simulation", but Tubin may have heard it as an "erection stimulation". My hearing isn't so good these days either so maybe that would explain the little mishap.

To address SC's comment, yes, men are much different than women and tend to dominate all forms of bad behavior, including murder and sexual crimes. Those of us who are not prone to commit such crimes have to live with that reality and I think that is a big driving force that causes many straight women to swing the other way. I personally know quite a few examples and it's understandable. Y'all still need us to do the really crappy jobs though so we are still necessary.

THAT is a really commendable comment....thank you, and the part where women just don't want to be
jerked
around anymore.....swinging to the more "soft" side, I have thought all along, is today's theme..... OMG,
I would NOT want to be single,I was "dating" back in the day when the net,Facebook,twitter,etc.were
non existent. The old fashion, pick up the phone,CALL AND SPEAK to a person and set up a date was
how U met a person.Rick, your comment was refreshing and accurate.....and funny. THANKS for
making my morning.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds