What Word(s) Describe a Black or Hispanic Trump Voter?

21 Oct 2020 19:29 #1 by Rick
We know what I'm called, being a white guy who is voting for Trump, but what about the RECORD number of black and Hispanic Americans that will vote for Trump in less than two weeks? The media tells us that Trump voters are largely racists, white supremacists, zenophobes, homophobes, and just generally bad people. But what can you say about minorities that like how Trump has helped them more than Obama ever dreamed of?

WHEN record numbers of minorities vote for Trump, there must be some good names for them... any ideas?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2020 19:38 #2 by Blazer Bob
Uncle Tom comes to mind.

21 Oct 2020 20:05 - 21 Oct 2020 20:06 #3 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote: Uncle Tom comes to mind.

That's the obvious one but it's outdated. I don't think most woke leftists under 40 understand that one.

I've been thinking about this a lot as I've seen more and more evidence of a minority movement toward the right. I think this is going to pose a big problem for the party that looks at color and gender before looking at qualification and character. Just look at why Harris was picked... it wasn't because of her qualifications, history, or authentic personality.

I'm thinking a good name for the left to call minorities who check the box for Trump could be called "Tiggers". I'll call them politically woke.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2020 20:08 #4 by Blazer Bob
Since white is now a term of derision they could use white-Hispanic like they did for that guy in FL when they realized their "white man murders black teen" meme was not going to work.

22 Oct 2020 07:09 #5 by homeagain
fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-lo...-hispanic-americans/

YOUNGER AND DEFIANT......that sector seems to follow the king, because he is ULTRA unconventional.
(and U know young adults HATE boundaries./rules/regs

22 Oct 2020 08:00 #6 by Rick

homeagain wrote: fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-lo...-hispanic-americans/

YOUNGER AND DEFIANT......that sector seems to follow the king, because he is ULTRA unconventional.
(and U know young adults HATE boundaries./rules/regs

Remember when the left was suspicious and untrusting of government back in the 60's? Now the left is on board with full government control of their lives, nodding at every freedom robbing demand. Yeah, there is something there for sure.

But that doesn't answer the question about why minorities will vote in record numbers for someone the worthless media insists is a racist. Obviously they have exposed their bias to the point where they have as much credibility as a washed up Hollywood actor.

George Orwell

22 Oct 2020 08:26 #7 by FredHayek
How about "concerned taxpayer"? I love 50 Cent declaring his vote for Trump because if Biden wins, his taxes will be 63%!!!!
You want slavery? That is slavery! The iconic rapper would essentially work for the Feds and California from January 1st until July 31st every year. After that, he is allowed to keep his money. Outrageous tax rates like this made the Beatles move from the UK to the US.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2020 18:40 #8 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: How about "concerned taxpayer"? I love 50 Cent declaring his vote for Trump because if Biden wins, his taxes will be 63%!!!!
You want slavery? That is slavery! The iconic rapper would essentially work for the Feds and California from January 1st until July 31st every year. After that, he is allowed to keep his money. Outrageous tax rates like this made the Beatles move from the UK to the US.

I would love to see the majority of Hollywood celebrities who lecture us on politics getting their income raped by the very people they champion.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds