OVERTHROW our countries Constitution

22 Oct 2020 06:46 #1 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/2...esults/#7ea2a39d4800

O MY, what a surprise....plotting plans to by pass election results....horror of a human being...GET IN SHUT UP AND BUCKLE UP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2020 08:32 #2 by FredHayek
The Atlantic is not an objective source. In 2016, they polled their 61 writers. 59 voted for Hillary Clinton. 1 voted for Dr. Jill Stein, and one voted for Even McMullin.

Since the Left celebrates diversity, could they start hiring moderates, libertarians, and conservatives for their magazine?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2020 08:46 #3 by homeagain
HERE'S the problem.....IF he loses the election and can NOT steal it...he has hundreds of legal cases and
HUGE LEGAL FEES that await him, as a private citizen....THAT'S a huge incentive to remain in office (legal
or ILLEGAL):whistle:

22 Oct 2020 08:52 #4 by FredHayek
Sure it can be safer to stay in office forever. Look at Diane Finestein, she is 89. But I could see him making promises to Biden, that he will not do anything extreme in November and December if the Democrats call off the dogs.

The Democrats might want to use their political power to go after Trump but most will say there are more important projects to spend their time on like the New Green Deal, or repealing Donald's executive orders. Or writing checks to their good buddies who donated to them.

22 Oct 2020 12:11 - 22 Oct 2020 12:36 #5 by homeagain
I disagree....the king has f**ked over too many for this to be forgiven....he will NOT make a deal, he WILL,however,do everything to stay in power. jmo

22 Oct 2020 13:01 #6 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Sure it can be safer to stay in office forever. Look at Diane Finestein, she is 89. But I could see him making promises to Biden, that he will not do anything extreme in November and December if the Democrats call off the dogs.

Interesting theory, Fred. One scenario that I've been considering is that if Trump loses, he will resign in December contingent upon Pence granting him a full pardon for pretty much anything. This will get Donald out of trouble and then he won't have to attend the inauguration. Pence gets to go down as the 46th President and is the automatic front runner in 2024.

22 Oct 2020 14:01 #7 by homeagain
ONE thing....the king does NOT back down,he spits and fights and throws fits AND gets even by dirty
tactics (illegal or legal)...expecting him to act logically is a mistake...per MARY TRUMP,he is a spiteful
vengeful sociopath. I see this going to the SCOTUS (because HE has stacked the court and expects
to win,claiming voter fraud.

22 Oct 2020 18:27 #8 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Sure it can be safer to stay in office forever. Look at Diane Finestein, she is 89. But I could see him making promises to Biden, that he will not do anything extreme in November and December if the Democrats call off the dogs.

Interesting theory, Fred. One scenario that I've been considering is that if Trump loses, he will resign in December contingent upon Pence granting him a full pardon for pretty much anything. This will get Donald out of trouble and then he won't have to attend the inauguration. Pence gets to go down as the 46th President and is the automatic front runner in 2024.

That's a nutty theory that I've heard in a few leftist echo chambers. To be clear, I'm not calling you nutty, that would send me to time out (the ring).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Oct 2020 07:59 #9 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: ONE thing....the king does NOT back down,he spits and fights and throws fits AND gets even by dirty
tactics (illegal or legal)...expecting him to act logically is a mistake...per MARY TRUMP,he is a spiteful
vengeful sociopath. I see this going to the SCOTUS (because HE has stacked the court and expects
to win,claiming voter fraud.

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-...crisis-idUSKBN2781F0

PENNSYLVANIA is the political problem.....

23 Oct 2020 10:26 #10 by FredHayek
I really don't think President Trump wants to go down in history like Nixon, the only other POTUS to resign, but that probably depends on what the Democrats threaten him with.

I don't think Trump would be that upset to lose in November. Then he could go back to golfing and he wants to establish a media empire to the right of Fox. A lot of people would subscribe, especially if they thought the election results were illegitimate.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds