I'm Calling it for Trump

25 Oct 2020 07:59 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic I'm Calling it for Trump
And it looks like it could be a Biden Blue Wave with the Senate also going to the Democrats. If the DNC gets the Senate, then Katy bar the door! They will be unstoppable.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2020 08:35 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I'm Calling it for Trump

FredHayek wrote: And it looks like it could be a Biden Blue Wave with the Senate also going to the Democrats.

Based on the polls? My neighborhood has a lot of Trump supporters yet none of us put up Trump signs for fear of being vandalized. The Harris supporters have no problem putting up signs because there hasn't been angry mobs of conservatives burning down businesses and threatening people who don't walk their line. Come on man...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Oct 2020 09:06 #13 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic I'm Calling it for Trump

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote: And it looks like it could be a Biden Blue Wave with the Senate also going to the Democrats.

Based on the polls? My neighborhood has a lot of Trump supporters yet none of us put up Trump signs for fear of being vandalized. The Harris supporters have no problem putting up signs because there hasn't been angry mobs of conservatives burning down businesses and threatening people who don't walk their line. Come on man...

NOT in my location...hell, they even have dual flag poles attached to their trucks....TRUMP/PENCE and
the American flag...

25 Oct 2020 22:15 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I'm Calling it for Trump

homeagain wrote: NOT in my location...hell, they even have dual flag poles attached to their trucks....TRUMP/PENCE and
the American flag...

Of course, you live in Montrose. If a band of Anifa dirtbags came marching down your streets causing problems, they wouldn't last 5 minutes. I live in the metro area where I'm greatly outnumbered by lefties who still have Bernie and Clinton stickers on their cars. I was just in Ogallala NE for a few days and it seems to be loaded with Trump supporters. I think the further one gets away from the city, the more people with common sense you will find.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Oct 2020 05:52 #15 by Pony Soldier
With a few notable exceptions....B)

26 Oct 2020 06:02 - 26 Oct 2020 06:03 #16 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: NOT in my location...hell, they even have dual flag poles attached to their trucks....TRUMP/PENCE and
the American flag...[/quote]Of course, you live in Montrose. If a band of Anifa dirtbags came marching down your streets causing problems, they wouldn't last 5 minutes. I live in the metro area where I'm greatly outnumbered by lefties who still have Bernie and Clinton stickers on their cars. I was just in Ogallala NE for a few days and it seems to be loaded with Trump supporters. I think the further one gets away from the city, the more people with common sense you will find.

Which is amazing,because it is farm/ranch country and THEY have been decimated by Trump

26 Oct 2020 09:40 #17 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic I'm Calling it for Trump

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

the American flag...[/quote]Of course, you live in Montrose. If a band of Anifa dirtbags came marching down your streets causing problems, they wouldn't last 5 minutes. I live in the metro area where I'm greatly outnumbered by lefties who still have Bernie and Clinton stickers on their cars. I was just in Ogallala NE for a few days and it seems to be loaded with Trump supporters. I think the further one gets away from the city, the more people with common sense you will find.

Which is amazing,because it is farm/ranch country and THEY have been decimated by Trump

There was an article about rural voters in the WSJ and while they realized they suffered under Trump's trade wars, they fear more Biden's increased regulations and his battle to eliminate fossil fuels. Fracking makes money for farmers and at 100K a year are great jobs for locals without college degrees.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Oct 2020 15:58 #18 by Pony Soldier
www.zerohedge.com/political/can-i-change...arches-do-over-spike

HAHAHA! “Can I change my vote?” Searches spike.

26 Oct 2020 21:52 #19 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic I'm Calling it for Trump
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElNh61EWMAAZr8E?format=jpg&name=small

pbs.twimg.com/media/ElNh61EWMAAZr8E?format=jpg&name=small

27 Oct 2020 06:41 #20 by homeagain
AHEM, can that be verified thru a CREDIBLE source.?.......U can "doctor anything" theses days....

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds