Nuclear Bomb Political Ad

24 Oct 2020 21:38 #1 by Rick
This needs to be a commercial, tomorrow!!

This little gem plus the recent corruption evidence... that's gotta sting.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2020 23:13 #2 by Blazer Bob
that is damning but I have a hard time believing it is not doctored. Who coul weather senile or stupid
would let that be recorded and why would our Amarican Pravda not kill it like the Hunter lap top story?

25 Oct 2020 06:51 #3 by Pony Soldier
If you listen to the whole sound bite, you realize that he is actually talking about Anti-fraud and just can’t talk any more with the small part of his brain that is still working. I actually almost feel sorry for the guy. If he were to win, he’ll be run out almost immediately. Remember that a vote for Joe is really a vote for Kamala.

25 Oct 2020 07:27 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Nuclear Bomb Political Ad
YEP.....Kamala is quietly waiting in the wings, just like PENCE.....

25 Oct 2020 08:12 #5 by Pony Soldier
And yet, I’ve never heard Penceor Trump refer to their administration as the “Pence administration along with Donald Trump”. I’ve heard that from both Harris (twice) and Biden.

25 Oct 2020 08:14 #6 by Pony Soldier
Or did you think Pelosi was dusting off the 25th amendment for Trump? She, herself, said it’s not about Trump.

25 Oct 2020 08:24 #7 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Nuclear Bomb Political Ad
SEE, I view this very vague scenario,like a mystery novel. SEVERAL themes all woven together and
eventually will end, with a surprise. No fair, turning to the last several pages to uncover the "winner" or
loser....it 's entertainment...ENJOY

25 Oct 2020 08:25 #8 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Nuclear Bomb Political Ad

homeagain wrote: YEP.....Kamala is quietly waiting in the wings, just like PENCE.....

I see, so you're saying when Trump wins, there's some secret news story waiting that will finally take Trump out and Pence will step in? Why not release the damning evidence before the election?

We can all clearly see what's happening to Joe's brain, but Trump seems sharper than ever and is still stacking up accomplishments as the media continues to strike out with their futile attempts to remove him.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Oct 2020 19:43 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Nuclear Bomb Political Ad
Here's another one from Mr. Listen to the Scientists ... LOL

Viral clip shows Biden lowering his mask to cough in his hand

www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-lowering-mask-cough-in-his-hand

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds