What was the lesson in the Leslie Stahl interview?

31 Oct 2020 08:22 #1 by homeagain
www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-60...errupter-ncna1244707

60 minutes interview made THIS topic a must read.(gender specific,but maybe a lesson in there for "others") MANTERRUPTER..(oh my, a New lexicon)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2020 10:25 #2 by FredHayek
Totally depends on the woman! Some women just won't shut up! (And many men are the same.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Oct 2020 11:49 #3 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-60...errupter-ncna1244707

60 minutes interview made THIS topic a must read.(gender specific,but maybe a lesson in there for "others") MANTERRUPTER..(oh my, a New lexicon)

Your joking, right? This is a MUST READ but the debates were not worth watching.

31 Oct 2020 13:52 #4 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-60...errupter-ncna1244707

Your joking, right? This is a MUST READ but the debates were not worth watching.

[/b]

The debates were disastrous(until the brilliant move of muting the mics),I waited ,with baited breath, for
the announcement of WHO WOULD MODERATE....fervently hoping for STRONG,hold their feet to the fire
names...didn't happen. I have already posted who would have been the IDEAL candidates...those individuals that would ask the QUESTIONS,I would want answered. ARI MELBER an ATTY. and CHRISTINIA AMANPOR. What a waste of air space and time....Glad I did not watch,altho the LAST
moderator should have moderated ALL of the debates (and the mic issue SHOULD HAVE BEEN the
tool for keeping everyone in line.....) TRUMP is famous for aggressive over reach and domination.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds