BREAKING NEWS

12 Dec 2020 10:02 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BREAKING NEWS
WELL THEN, let's just get this out in the open....the leader of this country is a sociopath and THAT,
MARY SCOTT,IS NOT JUST MY VIEW,but rather someone on the inside who watched Trump trash
other peoples lives....so IF U R implying that I am in need.....U DON'T KNOW ME....IF I see a wrong.I
will"stand",I do not lookaway and continue with my life....it's called INTEGRITY and the will to take the crap
from cowards who will hide behind words or worse yet, NOT do anything....and walk away....so IF I misinterpreted your statement,say it right now...otherwise move on, because I am NOT a push over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2020 10:04 #12 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic BREAKING NEWS
That’s what we call fraudulent elections now? Democracy? We used to have a republic. Now we will have a lovely authoritarian regime. Thanks guys...

12 Dec 2020 11:13 #13 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic BREAKING NEWS

homeagain wrote: WELL THEN, let's just get this out in the open....the leader of this country is a sociopath and THAT,
MARY SCOTT,IS NOT JUST MY VIEW,but rather someone on the inside who watched Trump trash
other peoples lives....so IF U R implying that I am in need.....U DON'T KNOW ME....IF I see a wrong.I
will"stand",I do not lookaway and continue with my life....it's called INTEGRITY and the will to take the crap
from cowards who will hide behind words or worse yet, NOT do anything....and walk away....so IF I misinterpreted your statement,say it right now...otherwise move on, because I am NOT a push over.

I'm just worried about your health. If that's a problem for you then I'm sorry. Please accept my apology.

12 Dec 2020 11:35 #14 by homeagain
Mary Scott, apology accepted.....I am 73 y.o. grey goddess and it took me along time to come "into"my
inner knowing....( I would NOT want to be 40 again)....I am GOOD with alone.There is a vast difference
between lonely and alone, I walk my own path and do NOT look to others for acceptance. AGAIN, I
'STAND" when I see a wrong, others may not have the courage,fortitude,or simply do not want to be involved.
THAT is their choice....we are ALL weary and want PEACE....a simple wish, NOT so simple to achieve.

15 Dec 2020 06:30 #15 by Pony Soldier
I can’t remember which thread I posted the links about Solar Winds and the recent massive hacks, but I’m hearing rumors that Solar Winds Austin, TX facility was raided by the FBI. They are saying that the hack was carried out by a government- I’m reading China. Did I mention that Dominion uses Solar Winds? Are they trying to cover their tracks?

15 Dec 2020 07:27 #16 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/1...ims/?sh=3c4971277c9a

Mfg.of voting machines demand retraction of fraud.....THIS will be interesting to watch unfold....

15 Dec 2020 07:49 #17 by Pony Soldier
You obviously missed the forensic audit in Michigan that sent 86% to adjudication then were missing the adjudication logs.

15 Dec 2020 08:44 #18 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: You obviously missed the forensic audit in Michigan that sent 86% to adjudication then were missing the adjudication logs.

No I saw your post.....REMIND me again WHO was running the forensics audit? AFTER THE DEBACLE
of R'S pounding on doors demanding entrance so that they could cast their vote for TRUMP(state upon state)....I am suspect of the audit. U KNOW U can get any accountant/auditor to "work the numbers"....

15 Dec 2020 08:59 #19 by Pony Soldier
It was the only forensic audit that has been allowed in any state. Remind me again what country we live in? In Georgia, a judge told Fulton County to preserve their machines, but they got another judge to override that order for 12 hours. In that 12 hours, they wiped every Dominion machine in Fulton County. This election was so obviously stolen that it is painful to watch you defend it. I know that deep down you (collectively on the left) want what is best for the country, but you are ignoring so much evidence of fraud. There are thousands of affidavits that sound very much the same in the disputed states. The statistical evidence shows that Trump won in a landslide. Trump gained massively in minority voter percentages everywhere EXCEPT the critical counties in the 5 disputed states. In all 5 of those states, Trump was leading on election night and in all 5, voting was halted, republican poll watchers were told to come back tomorrow, then the counting was resumed. All 5 states have similar stories from poll watchers - ballots printed on different paper, with the same ink and only Biden checked, all showing no fold marks. The recounts only would recount these ballots. There are just too many irregularities for there not to be forensic audits and yet.... Michigan allowed a few and now you question those results... I'm sorry, I am going to have to stop discussing this with you guys. You are irreparably delusional if you don't think forensic audits are justified. Biden is not and nver will be my president. He is illegally usurping the position, and Harris will make sure it isn't for long (see Hunter Biden investigation that is finally being reported by your "trusted sources".) I don't know where this is headed but I'm pissed and so are a LOT of others. 74 million of us at least!

15 Dec 2020 09:16 #20 by homeagain
THEN WHY did he lose ALL court cases...and SCOTUS would not even entertain the thought? COME ON
U R far more intelligent than that...there WAS NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE....fake news because THAT
is how TRUMP rallies his base...IF more individuals were introspective,instead of reactionary,they would
free their minds and look at/question motive....and perhaps ASK themselves...is this a charlatan? jmo

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds