BREAKING NEWS

15 Dec 2020 09:41 #21 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic BREAKING NEWS
You are calling thousands of people who swore under oath affidavits liars. Whatever. I’m done with this. Let the cards fall where they may.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2020 09:46 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic BREAKING NEWS

Pony Soldier wrote: You are calling thousands of people who swore under oath affidavits liars. Whatever. I’m done with this. Let the cards fall where they may.

Why weren't those "thousand of affidavits" introduced in court? Was Swift Team Trump that incompetent that they didn't think of that, or were the affidavits false?

It's just amazing that, given the logic of the situation, you are still beating the drum of fraudulent elections when there is no valid evidence of that. Even Trump's own hand picked Security Chief Christopher Krebs stated that this was the most secure election ever.

15 Dec 2020 13:04 #23 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: You obviously missed the forensic audit in Michigan that sent 86% to adjudication then were missing the adjudication logs.

No I saw your post.....REMIND me again WHO was running the forensics audit? AFTER THE DEBACLE
of R'S pounding on doors demanding entrance so that they could cast their vote for TRUMP(state upon state)....I am suspect of the audit. U KNOW U can get any accountant/auditor to "work the numbers"....

www.scribd.com/document/488080093/Antrim...1kQwElves#from_embed

Read for yourself. Sounds pretty qualified to me.

15 Dec 2020 13:34 #24 by koobookie
Why wasn't this evidence used in the Swift Team's court cases?

15 Dec 2020 14:51 #25 by Pony Soldier
Look at the date...

15 Dec 2020 15:05 #26 by koobookie
December 13, 2020. Could have been presented in court by Swift Team Trump prior to electoral votes.

15 Dec 2020 15:09 #27 by Pony Soldier
In which case?

15 Dec 2020 15:09 #28 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BREAKING NEWS

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/1...ims/?sh=3c4971277c9a

Mfg.of voting machines demand retraction of fraud.....THIS will be interesting to watch unfold....

SO-O-O....we have here a conundrum,IF the forensics were accurate...the NEXT procedure in this
process is the first week of Jan. for OFFICIAL declaration....THIS evidence can be introduced and we
are off to the races...the prospective of that possibility is suspect....TRUMP'S LAWYERS SHOULD BE
AT A SIDE BAR WITH JUDGES AND ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE REQUESTS....with a re visiting of the' facts'

30 Jun 2021 19:50 #29 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic BREAKING NEWS

homeagain wrote: SCOTUS REJECTED TEXAS/OTHER STATES CLAIM......IT IS OVER.....AND TRUMP IS NOW BEING SUBPOENAED...HIS COMPANY,HIS TAXES, HIS
ATTY......HE IS LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL OF A SAWED OFF SHOTGUN...SDNY AND OTHER ENTITIES HAVE BEEN COLLECTING INFO
(for a long time).....NOW THEY ARE READY TO POINT THE SHOTGUN DIRECTLY TO TRUMP/FAMILY

PER COURT NO LEGAL CLAIM....NO STANDING...VERBATIM

Looks like the shotgun was actually a squirt gun and completely missed Trump, again.

Allen Weisselberg, the company's CFO, is expected to face charges for allegedly failing to pay taxes on fringe benefits from the company, and he is expected to turn himself in Thursday, said the source who is not authorized to comment publicly on the matter.

Didn't pay taxes on fringe benefits??!! Oh the horror! LOL! Do you think the majority of people in congress or the majority of other taxpayer funded DC swamp creatures pay taxes on all of their fringe benefits? I think we all know that answer if we're honest.

Mountains of tax returns and Trump walks away without a scratch LOL.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/202...thursday/5366841001/

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds