"Dr." Jill Biden

15 Dec 2020 09:43 #1 by ramage
"Dr." Jill Biden was created by ramage
The real hilarious part is the reason Biden got her doctorate in education in the first place, as Carlson explains.

“In 2007, at the age of 55, she got a doctorate in education, so she’s got the same degree as Dr. Bill Cosby,” said Carlson. “In 2009, back when America was a lot more honest, Joe Biden explained why his wife got that degree: “She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden. That’s the real reason she got her doctorate.’”

“In other words, Jill Biden was diagnosed with a very bad case of status anxiety, and she decided she’d cure that, as so many do in our country, with another pointless title,” Carlson continued. “That’s all true, it’s all obvious, therefore you’re not allowed to say it. A Washington Post columnist called Joe Epstein a ‘weird, grumpy, elitist man.’ ’Cause he told the truth, which is the one sin in America in 2020.”

Tucker Carlson, Fox News 12/14/20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2020 09:59 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic "Dr." Jill Biden
I read the Joe Epstein piece and didn't find it so much an attack on Mrs. Biden as attacking universities for lowered standards. I have a cousin who didn't finish high school but managed to get a Masters in Government from a small college mainly because his dad kept writing checks.
Sure, let Dr. Jill Biden use her honorific. The people in the know will just be snickering at her.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Dec 2020 10:53 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic "Dr." Jill Biden
rump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization. A separate organization, Trump Institute, was licensed by Trump University but not owned by The Trump Organization. In 2011, amid multiple investigations, lawsuits and student complaints, it ceased operations.[2] It was founded by Donald Trump and his associates, Michael Sexton and Jonathan Spitalny, in 2004. The company offered courses in real estate, asset management, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation.[3]

The organization was not an accredited university or college. It conducted three- and five-day seminars (often labeled "retreats") and used high-pressure tactics to sell these to its customers.[4] It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.[5] In 2011, the company became the subject of an inquiry by the New York Attorney General's office for illegal business practices which resulted in a lawsuit filed in August 2013.[6] An article in the National Review described the organization as a "massive scam".[7]

Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president.[8]
Contents

perhaps, U might want to 'chuckle" at this....FRAUDULENT college,for a "status" seeking populace.

15 Dec 2020 12:15 - 18 Dec 2020 20:49 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic "Dr." Jill Biden
WILMINGTON, DE—As Dr. Jill Biden and her husband went out to eat over the weekend, a man began choking on his Denver omelet. But lucky for him, Dr. Jill Biden was there, and she is a doctor.

"We need a doctor here!" cried a waiter. "Is there a doctor in the house?"

Dr. Jill Biden sprang into action. "I'm a doctor!" she said, rushing over.
babylonbee.com 12/15/20

babylonbee.com/news/man-chokes-in-restau...-educational-lecture
The following user(s) said Thank You: FredHayek, Rick

18 Dec 2020 20:38 - 18 Dec 2020 20:50 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic "Dr." Jill Biden

ramage wrote: WILMINGTON, DE—As Dr. Jill Biden and her husband went out to eat over the weekend, a man began choking on his Denver omelet. But lucky for him, Dr. Jill Biden was there, and she is a doctor.

"We need a doctor here!" cried a waiter. "Is there a doctor in the house?"

Dr. Jill Biden sprang into action. "I'm a doctor!" she said, rushing over.

babylonbee.com 12/15/20

Now that was funny!!LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds