THE NEW NARRATIVE

17 Jan 2021 11:06 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic THE NEW NARRATIVE

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE it was a cover for a sham process......just HOW efficient was the entire operation? THEN IF
U look at the posted article about industry UPDATES(posted this am)... U will see proof of the sham.
The data from research trials is in serious question....but that is what I have stated many times .....pharmco
is pushing drugs out the door WITHOUT complete info....or worse yet, KNOWING the deficiencies and
still releasing the product to the public.....KNOW what U R PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY....the drug
companies are advertising because they know U will ask your doctor about this "NEW" cure,because
there is a cure for EVERYTHING(not)......

I still support your right to speech even though your words might encourage people to not get the vaccine and dozens may die or suffer permanent damage because your paranoid views don't trust science. Please ask your GP to get you on the list for a vaccine. You are a high risk individual and the super spreader version of Covid-19 will be the predominant strain in March according to the WSJ.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2021 11:06 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic THE NEW NARRATIVE
“The field of genomic epidemiology is going through its adolescence in public, developing in full view of the most extraordinary event of the century,” Pybus told me. The ability to identify new viral lineages before we

Even if we cannot contain this particular variant, we’re learning from its spread. Preventing more virulent strains from becoming dominant—when they inevitably do arise—may be possible if we can track genomic patterns more widely, so that we have the context needed to determine whether a strain is indeed uniquely dangerous. If we can take steps to contain a new threat early enough, it may never become widespread. If we miss these opportunities, we risk repeating the kind of mistake that allowed the original SARS-CoV-2 strain to escape China in the first place.

Last week, Eddie Holmes reflected on the fateful moment when he tweeted the virus’s original genetic code. It was a moment of triumph for collaborative science, but the work was just beginning. The triumph must be repeated daily. “What worries me most of all is if politics gets in the way of data sharing and science,” he told Medscape. “Step one has to be immediate, rapid, open data sharing.

BECAUSE the article is long and medically detailed (epidemiology) I posted the link.....BECAUSE U
requested someone else to do the work....HERE is an excerpt...the article speaks to genome sequencing
and coding.....and HOW that process will radically impact future outcomes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds