THE NEW NARRATIVE

15 Jan 2021 15:43 #1 by ramage
THE NEW NARRATIVE was created by ramage
[Newsweek] A new study evaluating COVID-19 responses around the world found that mandatory lockdown orders early in the pandemic did not provide significantly more benefits to slowing the spread of the disease than other voluntary measures, such as social distancing or travel reduction.

The peer reviewed study, which was conducted by a group of Stanford researchers and published in the Wiley Online Library on January 5, analyzed coronavirus case growth in 10 countries in early 2020.

Cuomo says NY must re-open, Lightfoot (mayor of Chicago)
Yesterday, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced the economic damage to the service industry was so severe it was now greater than the COVID risk…. and will reopen bars and restaurants. Today, a new study shows no benefit to the lockdowns.

Magically, as my son has told me, Covid will disappear (from the MSM) on Jan 20th. Working and living in the suburbs of NYC, he has seen up close what BS the shut down has been.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2021 17:07 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic THE NEW NARRATIVE
From a medical pov.....no one had a TRUE understanding of the virus...there is an arc of understanding/providing information and solutions. THAT arc is a slow learning curve...it has been a YEAR
since the accidental discovery....the composition of this virus is STILL being evaluated and researched for
a solution that is solid and effective.....this virus will be a permanent part of our lives. It will be another
seasonal affliction every year....altering it's form slightly and the vaccines will be effective sometimes and
some times not. If U require a link I can provide it thru KEVINMD (I think that is the source)..... it will
NOT be the last unknown virus. We have altered the ecological system so severely that this event will be repeated. (in another form)

15 Jan 2021 21:57 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic THE NEW NARRATIVE
HA, the point is that everything will start to reopen after the 20th, not because of science, because of politics. Think of how many lives and businesses have been destroyed because of angry little people with a vendetta. Too bad the coming leftist policies are going to prevent any permanent recovery.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Jan 2021 06:51 #4 by homeagain

Rick wrote: HA, the point is that everything will start to reopen after the 20th, not because of science, because of politics. Think of how many lives and businesses have been destroyed because of angry little people with a vendetta. Too bad the coming leftist policies are going to prevent any permanent recovery.

www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/...ons-variants/617694/

An account of what we are up against......extremely informative and thought provoking

16 Jan 2021 10:54 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic THE NEW NARRATIVE
Coronavirus Shutdowns are about to be lifted when the daily death rates are at record highs and a new super spreader version of the virus is now out there?
This is crazy! One in three people in Los Angeles have been infected with Covid, hospitals are full and Democrat governors like Polis are opening back up the economy. This is utter madness.
Keep the lockdown while we are vaccinating people. How many tens of thousands are going to die or have permanent effects from Covid-19 just because Democrats don't want to make Biden's economy look bad?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jan 2021 16:10 #6 by homeagain
HERD IMMUNITY was the goal (from Trump's notes/conversation)....to achieve THAT,your post seems
spot on.....allowing the virus to follow it's natural course.....EVERYONE was complaining about
the wrecked economy during shut down orders....so-o-o, let the virus visit everyone. WIN/WIN....business
up and running,economy easing up AND LESS POPULATION on the planet.

16 Jan 2021 18:52 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic THE NEW NARRATIVE
If herd immunity was the goal like you claimed, why was Operation Warp Speed initiated?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jan 2021 06:58 #8 by homeagain
BECAUSE it was a cover for a sham process......just HOW efficient was the entire operation? THEN IF
U look at the posted article about industry UPDATES(posted this am)... U will see proof of the sham.
The data from research trials is in serious question....but that is what I have stated many times .....pharmco
is pushing drugs out the door WITHOUT complete info....or worse yet, KNOWING the deficiencies and
still releasing the product to the public.....KNOW what U R PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY....the drug
companies are advertising because they know U will ask your doctor about this "NEW" cure,because
there is a cure for EVERYTHING(not)......

17 Jan 2021 10:10 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: HA, the point is that everything will start to reopen after the 20th, not because of science, because of politics. Think of how many lives and businesses have been destroyed because of angry little people with a vendetta. Too bad the coming leftist policies are going to prevent any permanent recovery.

www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/...ons-variants/617694/

An account of what we are up against......extremely informative and thought provoking

??

I'm sorry HA, but if you're just going to give me a link to a leftist site and not give me some sort of summary or make any kind of logical point, I'm not going to go to that article and imagine how you interpret it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jan 2021 10:14 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE it was a cover for a sham process......just HOW efficient was the entire operation? THEN IF
U look at the posted article about industry UPDATES(posted this am)... U will see proof of the sham.
The data from research trials is in serious question....but that is what I have stated many times .....pharmco
is pushing drugs out the door WITHOUT complete info....or worse yet, KNOWING the deficiencies and
still releasing the product to the public.....KNOW what U R PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY....the drug
companies are advertising because they know U will ask your doctor about this "NEW" cure,because
there is a cure for EVERYTHING(not)......

First of all, if it's a sham process, why did Biden get the vaccination? And as for the process, do you remember how most of the left mocked Trump when he said there would be a vaccine by the end of the year? So far everything Biden said he would do early on was exactly what Trump did (except for stopping flights from Chine, Biden would have let thousands more Chinese in at the worst possible time).

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds