DOES ANYONE DISAGREE WITH TRUMP'S RESULTS

19 Jan 2021 19:07 - 19 Jan 2021 19:09 #1 by ramage

By the way, All U.S. troops have been pulled out of Somalia.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2021 20:24 #2 by ramage
7 individuals, thus far, have looked at this but no one replies. Perhaps there is chagrin on the part of the Never/Anti Trump group.

19 Jan 2021 20:52 #3 by ramage
How about this:

In the days leading up to the Biden inaugural, the nation’s capital has been turned into an occupied military zone like Baghdad. In fact, there are more US troops in the nation’s capital today than in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan combined.

19 Jan 2021 21:19 #4 by FredHayek
With so many troops, it looks more like North Korea than the United States...but it is all a Potemkin village, the National Guard isn't carrying ammunition or magazines.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jan 2021 22:24 #5 by ramage
Fred,
Perhaps you missed this:

National Guard at Capitol Authorized to Use Lethal Force in Aftermath of Mob
The dramatic escalation in authorities granted to the 20,000 Guard troops stationed in D.C. is only the latest response to last week’s massive security failure.

www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articl...-in-aftermath-of-mob

Why would anyone carry a rifle with no magazine? In 1968 in Baltimore, the N.G. was called but were not given ammunition. A large portion of the N,G. bought their own ammo and loaded their weapons.
(No MSM citation, rather, personal experience.).

20 Jan 2021 00:12 #6 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: With so many troops, it looks more like North Korea than the United States...

Gotta keep a lit on those 73 million white supremacists'.

I submit that some of the posters here would do well to read Lord Of the Fly's. It is coming to you in living color.

20 Jan 2021 04:27 #7 by Pony Soldier
Biden is afraid of his own shadow and rightly so although it’s not Trump supporters he should be worried about.

20 Jan 2021 07:08 #8 by Thumper100
Kudos for no new wars. However, before crowing too much I'll just put this here. Some progress but nothing to redeem his not doing anything about the bounties placed on our troops, disparaging war heroes and any member of the military brass that didn't bow down before him, never visiting troops abroad, greatly weakening our alliances, etc.

Attachments:

20 Jan 2021 07:18 #9 by homeagain
www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-up...rial-reflecting-pool

IF this image is insufficient in conveying what was lost and WHY we now look towards the future of this nation.....THEN we,collectively, have failed. FAILED at being human.....the reflection pool is a symbol of
inner awareness, of many things lost,of many things fought for, of many things that STILL need corrected.

SELAH.....pause and think about that.

20 Jan 2021 07:51 #10 by ramage
As for me, Thumper, I much prefer that my neighbors' son has been pulled out of Afghanistan rather than he get a war zone visit stating "Mission Accomplished".

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds