Biden accomplishments

25 Jun 2024 09:28 #771 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
Florida counts their ballots as soon as they get them. Swing states that changed their rules right before the last election take how long to count their votes? A week or more? I don’t have the exact times but there’s clearly a huge difference in the doors in which votes get counted. It’s 2024… votes should be counted quickly because it’s not that complicated.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2024 09:35 #772 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote: Florida counts their ballots as soon as they get them. Swing states that changed their rules right before the last election take how long to count their votes? A week or more? I don’t have the exact times but there’s clearly a huge difference in the doors in which votes get counted. It’s 2024… votes should be counted quickly because it’s not that complicated.

So, like other states, Florida doesn't count all the ballots in one day, rather, they wait to announce the results until all the absentee ballots are counted? Is that about right? Or are you advocating for not counting all the ballots and cutting off any that trickle in from absentee?

25 Jun 2024 23:37 #773 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Florida counts their ballots as soon as they get them. Swing states that changed their rules right before the last election take how long to count their votes? A week or more? I don’t have the exact times but there’s clearly a huge difference in the doors in which votes get counted. It’s 2024… votes should be counted quickly because it’s not that complicated.

So, like other states, Florida doesn't count all the ballots in one day, rather, they wait to announce the results until all the absentee ballots are counted? Is that about right? Or are you advocating for not counting all the ballots and cutting off any that trickle in from absentee?

Duh. Common sense should give you the answer to that. There is a cut off date.

26 Jun 2024 07:56 #774 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Duh. Common sense should give you the answer to that. There is a cut off date.

But Bob, Rick is stating that all ballots should be counted in a single day. Duh. If Florida did that, then they would not count the absentee ballots that trickle in days after the election when mailed from overseas or military bases.

26 Jun 2024 09:03 #775 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
I realize there are some ballots that can't be counted on the same day. I'm saying that the ballots that are completed on the day of the election (at polling stations) are counted that day, unlike all of the swing states that for some reason don't have that ability. The results are often evident depending on how big the margin. Even your leftist sources announce winners before all the ballots are counted because there are not enough uncounted ballots left to make a difference.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2024 10:37 #776 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments

President Biden is ignoring the environment in order to win votes.
Hope the Green Party picks up all those who believe in protecting the environment, because Joe doesn't care.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

27 Jun 2024 11:08 #777 by FredHayek

President Biden's failed immigration system.

Attachments:

27 Jun 2024 17:23 - 27 Jun 2024 17:25 #778 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments
Read the tea leaves. Rats abandoning a sinking ship.

x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1804557815652245938

01 Jul 2024 22:36 #779 by FredHayek

Often I give presidents a break on spending because the legislature creates thr budget, but the Biden Administration finds so many ways to spend money themselves. Money we don't have.

Attachments:

09 Jul 2024 18:33 #780 by FredHayek

Great news from this administration.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds