Biden accomplishments

21 Jan 2021 09:04 #1 by Pony Soldier
Thought I'd start out a thread listing all the great things Biden is doing for our country, starting immediately after his inauguration.

1. He killed 50,000 jobs and immediately increased fuel prices by nixing the XL Pipeline

2. He made the country much less safe by reversing the travel ban from countries who could not vet their people.

3. He made sure that illegal aliens are counted in the census to take our tax money and representation away from citizens.

4. He stopped construction of the border wall.

5. He sent an amnesty bill (written by the US Chamber of Commerce) that will allow every single illegal immigrant who was here on January 1st to become a voting citizen in 8 years. Note that it will be illegal for anyone to actually check if someone was truly here by that date.

6. He extended the eviction and foreclosure moratorium until March 31 further driving landlords into bankruptcy and sending properties to banks.

7. He called for unity while in the same breath called half of Americans domestic terrorists.

He's off to a great start! After Americans realize that Ball-less Biden is working for China, Big Tech and the banks and not for us, they will beg for the Don back. Get ready for your paycheck to plummet and taxes to soar!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jkyork528

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2021 10:34 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
SEEMS so ODD...for an individual preparing to LEAVE THE COUNTRY....that the voluminous posts are
barraging the board?:silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison, Thumper100

21 Jan 2021 10:37 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
Well, it isn't an overnight process. First off the country I'm going to will have to open back up before I can even fly in and purchase a house.

21 Jan 2021 10:43 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: SEEMS so ODD...for an individual preparing to LEAVE THE COUNTRY....that the voluminous posts are
barraging the board?:silly:

21 Jan 2021 10:52 #5 by homeagain
I understand...I have bought and sold houses across the country....from Alaska to Georgia to Colorado.....seven of them to be exact....I did NOT have the energy or time to converse about politics....way
too much to do. Paperwork,footwork,physical effort to prep the house,well, and septic insp,staging the
house and purging all at once,AND making sure the follow thru by the realtor was being attended to. It
is an exhausting process.....AND PACKING ( I forgot).....YEP, totally time consuming.

21 Jan 2021 11:03 #6 by Pony Soldier
Well, on the bright side, I've actually been planning this excursion for quite a while so most of the renovations to the homes I'm selling are done - the one I'm living in is the exception. I typically move in to a house with my wife and we can more easily do the remodeling while living there since I have odd hours at my job. I will list two houses next week and the one I'm living in will list in approximately 90 days. I should easily have enough to retire which isn't too bad for 55.

21 Jan 2021 11:16 #7 by homeagain
A WELL MEANT good for U...my DH retired at 58,hasn't missed the corp crap at all...since he is an air force
BRAT (the entire family)...he will not move out of country..let alone out of Colorado..and he is NOT too enthralled that Colorado is a blue state and NOT PURPLE. He had a melt down the other day about 5 day wait to buy a gun.....ALMOST said"put the house on the market".....I had to :whistle: calm him down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pony Soldier

21 Jan 2021 11:31 #8 by Pony Soldier
Well, good for you and him. I realized I disliked this corporate lifestyle years ago but got accustomed to the paychecks. That's why I got started with the real estate and have done remarkably well considering my initial blunders. It will be nice to relax in warmer climates. Even South Carolina has been too cold for me this year lol

21 Jan 2021 12:19 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Pretty divisive measures. Sounds like his unity claims simple hogwash.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2021 17:17 #10 by Pony Soldier
I forgot to mention that he canceled the Mexico City Policy so that our hard earned tax dollars can fund abortions abroad. This one is a bridge too far. Not a single one of my dollars should go towards murdering babies.

Time to create page: 0.593 seconds