Biden accomplishments

27 Jan 2021 09:51 #61 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

(c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.

Granted, Biden’s order suspends it for only 90 days while asking the secretary of energy to use the time to consider if a replacement order should be issued.

90 days to evaluate a Twice-Impeached Trump order to see if it is necessary, or if there might be a better solution? How much bulk-power system equipment do you think we will purchase from China in the next 90 days?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2021 10:00 #62 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
Democrats - making America less safe with every breath...

27 Jan 2021 10:04 #63 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Democrats - making America less safe with every breath...

You misspelled "Trump."

27 Jan 2021 10:15 #64 by Pony Soldier
Trump is not at the helm. Its time to move beyond your obsession and discuss the idiocy of the ancient that you elected.

27 Jan 2021 10:21 #65 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Trump is not at the helm. Its time to move beyond your obsession and discuss the idiocy of the ancient that you elected.

I'm referring to all the damage Twice-Impeached Trump did to our country in the past four years.

I'm also thinking you might be developing a case of Biden Derangement Syndrome. You should probably consult a doctor, or more likely, a psychiatrist.

27 Jan 2021 11:19 #66 by Pony Soldier
This is a thread about Biden. If you want to discuss Trump, please start your own thread, or maybe add to one of the several thousand that were started to bash him.

27 Jan 2021 11:29 #67 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Biden banned use of the term China virus but referring to the South Africa strain is still allowed. Double standard?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Jan 2021 12:12 #68 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Trump is not at the helm. Its time to move beyond your obsession and discuss the idiocy of the ancient that you elected.

I'm referring to all the damage Twice-Impeached Trump did to our country in the past four years.

I'm also thinking you might be developing a case of Biden Derangement Syndrome. You should probably consult a doctor, or more likely, a psychiatrist.

Time to open reeducation camps?

"There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.[3]

During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents ("dissidents") who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.[4][5] The term "philosophical intoxication", for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country's Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism—Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin—made them the target of criticism.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of..._in_the_Soviet_Union

27 Jan 2021 14:14 #69 by koobookie
No need, Blazer Bob. The Tump45 Cult has already indoctrinated 70+ million Americans.

27 Jan 2021 17:36 #70 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

koobookie wrote:

Simple question... do you think Biden has the mental capacity to run the country? I realize you won't be able to answer this question without mentioning Trump, but please try, Trump is no longer president.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.618 seconds