Biden accomplishments

02 Feb 2021 14:48 #101 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
When people can’t heat their homes next winter, I’ll be sure to tell them how they’re saving the environment- while China keeps on polluting and increasing their economy and military. Short sightedness is something they don’t suffer from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2021 15:10 #102 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments
That's the spirit! Way to employ the good old American Can-Do attitude!

02 Feb 2021 16:21 #103 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Since we live in Colorado and I have lots of experience living off the grid, solar always made more sense for me. Less maintenance than wind power right now, and solar here is more dependable than wind.
Battery tech is the key, and we have been seeing massive gains over the past twenty years. Hopefully we can store the solar power for the limited times the sun doesn't shine.
Of course, I also think currently natural gas is even a better power source and love that our utilities in Colorado have been switching from coal to that source lately.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Feb 2021 16:44 #104 by Pony Soldier
Not for long. It will get very expensive now that fracking is being shut down. Solar is great in Colorado but would be moronic here. It probably rains half the days here at least. Wind would be even worse. Also, where will all the money come from for people to switch to whatever inferior power source becomes thrust on them by this illegitimate administration?

03 Feb 2021 08:32 #105 by Pony Soldier
Usurper Biden’s press secretary mocked the Space Force yesterday. Good thing Biden is relying so heavily on the military to keep him in power, shutting down DC and not allowing any peasants to get close. The joke isn’t the Space Force, but rather, Jen Psaki. “I’ll circle back to you on that one...”

03 Feb 2021 08:45 #106 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
It is my belief that Innovation is a good thing...we can NOT continue on the same path of past energy.
WE HAVE ONE EARTH....your home is rapidly deteriorating into a ecological,catastrophic collapse.

WE have yet to discover NEW EARTH....and are heading towards the SIXTH extinction.

bahaiteachings.org/humans-ever-become-ex...fO7gIVIRmtBh0o7QC1EA

03 Feb 2021 09:51 #107 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: Not for long. It will get very expensive now that fracking is being shut down. Solar is great in Colorado but would be moronic here. It probably rains half the days here at least. Wind would be even worse. Also, where will all the money come from for people to switch to whatever inferior power source becomes thrust on them by this illegitimate administration?

I know the official talking points for conservatives is to condemn the temporary fracking shutdown but it isn't as horrible as described. Right now the world is up to their eyeballs in oil and natural gas. Biden's ban is only on federal land, so fracking can continue on private land in Colorado. And while Colorado is mostly federal land, other states like Texas are predominately private property. Joe's EO is just a plum for his enviro allies. (Remember when Democrats were more concerned about good blue collar jobs for their voters?)

03 Feb 2021 09:56 #108 by Pony Soldier
Usurper Biden’s whole reign so far has been a push to put Americans out of work. Between immigration, work visas, regulations and outright bans, he is even alienating unions. Did you catch the latest about vaccines? Illegal aliens get them before we do.

03 Feb 2021 09:59 #109 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: Usurper Biden’s whole reign so far has been a push to put Americans out of work. Between immigration, work visas, regulations and outright bans, he is even alienating unions. Did you catch the latest about vaccines? Illegal aliens get them before we do.

Unintended consequences? President Biden doesn't want to put Americans out of work. He doesn't want high unemployment numbers for his first 100 days. Unfortunately too many of the people who are the power behind the throne do seem to care more about getting their agenda passed and could care less about the results.

03 Feb 2021 10:08 #110 by Pony Soldier
I think you’re wrong about that. Biden only cares about enriching himself and his family. The rest of the peasants are just obstacles to him.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds