Biden accomplishments

27 Jan 2021 18:10 #71 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
So now Biden has suspended arms sales to UAE and Saudi Arabia that were key parts of the peace agreement with Israel. He’s trying to start a war. Congratulations democrats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2021 20:32 #72 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: So now Biden has suspended arms sales to UAE and Saudi Arabia that were key parts of the peace agreement with Israel. He’s trying to start a war. Congratulations democrats.

Does this mean the Biden administration prefers the Iranian theocracy to the House of Saud? And why hurt American defense contractors? I am sure Russia and China will step in and sell military jets to those nations instead.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jan 2021 05:25 #73 by Pony Soldier
I notice that the lead story this morning of Breitbart is that there have been 31,000 CV deaths in the week since Biden took office. It would be low hanging fruit to blame these deaths on Biden as "president" but I really should point out that if it was still Trump, those deaths would have been blamed on him and likely still will. These deaths should be blamed on a virus. The govenment reactions to the virus around the world and similar results given different input should tell everyone that the virus will run its course no matter what we do. Face coverings, other than N95 masks, have virtually no effect. Staying at home has done the opposite of helping contain the virus as in-home spread has become the number one way that it was transmittted. These hysterical reactions were caused, at least in part, by Chinese propaganda. I was even taken in by the videos on Twitter and other social media of Chinese people dropping dead in the streets. I kept thinking that it had to be fake, but what if... The WHO put out estimates of millions dead in the US. Reactions were swift and extreme and we killed the best economy we'd ever had while China benefitted. We did have a large number of deaths due to the virus although we may never know how many we actually had because the situation was politicized and death numbers were exxagerated by a large factor. If we counted Covid deaths inthe same way that we couted any other deaths, such as flu or pneumonia, the number would have been MUCH smaller. WE also now know that the PCR test that is being used to give the terrifying headlines is faulty if administered with the number of cycles cranked up as high as it has been.

We now know much more about the virus and even have a vaccine. Given the history of this virus, I will give Biden the benefit of the doubt and place the blame for the virus on the virus, or on China where it belongs.

28 Jan 2021 07:23 #74 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
PROACTIVE is not in anyone's lexicon.... An interview with BILL GATES (TED TALK)...PREDICTED and
gave answers (solutions) on how to PREVENT a pandemic...THAT was in 2015....he spoke of the
certainty of EXACTLY what has happened. AND there will be another coming along in our lifetime. review
industry updates TOPIC for WHY we are now in this poor position of a crisis. (EVERYONE was at fault)

28 Jan 2021 09:00 #75 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote: Simple question... do you think Biden has the mental capacity to run the country? I realize you won't be able to answer this question without mentioning Trump, but please try, Trump is no longer president.

Yes.

28 Jan 2021 20:34 #76 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Simple question... do you think Biden has the mental capacity to run the country? I realize you won't be able to answer this question without mentioning Trump, but please try, Trump is no longer president.

Yes.

Well thank you, I do appreciate a straight answer, especially around here.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Jan 2021 05:57 #77 by Pony Soldier
Biden will now offer the Coronavirus vaccine to gitmo prisoners ahead of most of the US citizens. Good to know where his heart really lies.

30 Jan 2021 07:26 #78 by Pony Soldier
nationalpost.com/news/politics/its-a-big...-line-5-oil-pipeline

Canada, not exactly known for conservatism, is now freaking out about the stupid, liberal policies that are pouring out of this administration. Perhaps when people are walking because there is no fuel, burning wood because there is no fuel, and eating grass because there is no food, they will begin to wake up.

30 Jan 2021 08:16 #79 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: nationalpost.com/news/politics/its-a-big...-line-5-oil-pipeline

Canada, not exactly known for conservatism, is now freaking out about the stupid, liberal policies that are pouring out of this administration. Perhaps when people are walking because there is no fuel, burning wood because there is no fuel, and eating grass because there is no food, they will begin to wake up.

Our ancient ancestors did just that....perhaps being FORCED back to basic will ALLOW a change of mindset and the earth can RESUSCITATE IT'S SELF.

Here is a thought provoking read..... COLLAPSE By Dmitry Orlov....born in Leningrad and came to US at
age of 12,he was EYE WITNESS to the collapse of Soviet Union over extended visits between the 80's
and 90's

He is now an engineer and peak oil theorist. HERE ARE SOME BULLET POINTS

MITIGATION....alleviating the impact of the coming upheaval of the US.
ADAPTATION..adjusting to the reality of changing conditions
OPPORTUNITY flourishing after the collapse

In the book he describes the parallels of HOW countrys (US AND SOVIET UNION ) are similar in their
conditions/problems AND HOW THE COUNTRY WAS ABLE TO FINALLY BEGIN TO ADJUST

30 Jan 2021 08:23 #80 by Pony Soldier
Our ancient ancestors also had a life expectancy of 25 years. We need to replace fossil fuels but not until we actually have a viable replacement. If the president, who half the country consider illegitimate, rules by edict that we have to return to the Stone Age, well I guess we now know why they’ve been pushing gun control. It is amusing how Trump was called “king” for much less...

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds