Biden accomplishments

03 Feb 2021 10:23 #111 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: I think you’re wrong about that. Biden only cares about enriching himself and his family. The rest of the peasants are just obstacles to him.

OMG....THAT is so rich with irony.....careful of the calling out....the peasants won this election. Come
back to me at the end of the year....we will speak again of who is the ENRICHED one. (or better yet,
WHO GOT CAUGHT IN THE ACT)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2021 10:42 #112 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
Do you get a cut of the "Big Guy's" cut for defending him so avidly?

03 Feb 2021 14:30 #113 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: I think you’re wrong about that. Biden only cares about enriching himself and his family. The rest of the peasants are just obstacles to him.

I think it is more than just personal enrichment. When a man gets in his 70's, he starts to think about his legacy. Running for president was one way to boost that, but I think he also wants to be known as a good president. But there are so many people and concerns pulling at you daily, it can be hard to balance all that and still make the world a better place.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Feb 2021 15:00 #114 by Pony Soldier
So now reporters have to pre-submit questions because Jen Psaki is coming off looking unprepared. She is the absolute worst press secretary I’ve seen and a good indicator of how Biden’s administration is in over its head. I would think that requiring pre-submitted questions would be grounds for mockery and disdain if it had happened to a Republican administration. I’d love to see a debate between Kayleigh McEnany and Jen Psaki. It would be a slaughter. Jen Psaki will henceforth be known as lightweight Psaki or just lightweight.

03 Feb 2021 17:19 #115 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: Do you get a cut of the "Big Guy's" cut for defending him so avidly?

OH, I think U may have the mistaken the content ofthe post.

04 Feb 2021 06:51 #116 by Thumper100
Replied by Thumper100 on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: So now reporters have to pre-submit questions because Jen Psaki is coming off looking unprepared. She is the absolute worst press secretary I’ve seen and a good indicator of how Biden’s administration is in over its head. I would think that requiring pre-submitted questions would be grounds for mockery and disdain if it had happened to a Republican administration. I’d love to see a debate between Kayleigh McEnany and Jen Psaki. It would be a slaughter. Jen Psaki will henceforth be known as lightweight Psaki or just lightweight.

Let's see. McEnany will constantly spew outright lies that the rubes will fall for no matter how blatant they are. Psaki will speak the truth with some exaggerations sprinkled in. Have a real time fact checker on stage to monitor and Kayleigh will storm off the stage like a petulant child.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

04 Feb 2021 11:38 #117 by FredHayek
Disagree. Kayleigh did occasionally get the deer in the headlights look but Jen is consistently unprepared. It is like she doesn't understand what it means to be the White House press spokesman. Her sarcasm plays much better in her head than on TV.

04 Feb 2021 14:22 #118 by Pony Soldier
She is woefully inadequate for the job. Just another poor decision on the part of the usurper.

05 Feb 2021 08:59 #119 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: She is woefully inadequate for the job. Just another poor decision on the part of the usurper.

This happens with a lot of administrations. Remember Sean Spicer? He didn't last long. And I think Jen will move on within six months.

05 Feb 2021 09:04 #120 by Pony Soldier
Sean Spicer... ugh

At least he could dance I guess...

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds