Biden accomplishments

23 Feb 2021 04:50 #141 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavir...-house-idCNL1N2KP00E

The White House has been reaching out to social media companies including Facebook , Twitter and Alphabet Inc’s Google about clamping down on COVID misinformation and getting their help to stop it from going viral, a senior administration official said.

This would seem to be getting awfully close to first amendment infringement.

Maybe I should start a First Amendment thread...

beta.documentcloud.org/documents/2049008...isinfo-letters-22221

It's getting close. Can you feel it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2021 07:26 #142 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
15 pages, yet I haven't seen anyone list an accomplishment that actually helps America. Anyone? Bueller?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2021 08:08 #143 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Per the WSJ, some economists are really started to worry about inflation due to President Biden's administration. Trimming oil production has raised oil prices around the world. Next Joe wants to add 1.9 trillion dollars to an economy that is already heating up. I am seeing a lot of prices rising in sectors, lumber, the stock market is horribly overvalued. Low interest rates have heated up the real estate market. Some mortgages are under 1.9% right now.
The new plan is to give $1400 to people earning under 75K, but it will add $5100 in debt to every American. Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Feb 2021 09:43 #144 by Pony Soldier
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/202...er-trump/4378699001/

He's putting kids in cages - an Obama policy that Trump stopped.

23 Feb 2021 15:10 #145 by Pony Soldier
Maybe I should have said this horror of a human being is putting kids in cages.

23 Feb 2021 19:48 #146 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: Maybe I should have said this horror of a human being is putting kids in cages.

They get away with their hypocrisy because their voters don't care... they just won't call them 'cages'. like the one's the Obama administration built.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Feb 2021 08:34 #147 by FredHayek
OMIGOD. Not only does President Biden want to pass a 1.9 trillion "Covid-19 Stimulus" package, he wants to add another spending bill later. It sometimes seems to me that the government's new function is to hand out big checks to the people and companies that put them in power. Have to reward their donors. The US is giving money to Wuhan labs. Possibly the same Wuhan labs that gave us Covid-19. Why is that the job of American taxpayers? Shouldn't China fund that place? Or better yet, shut it down!

25 Feb 2021 08:53 #148 by Pony Soldier
www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-biden...nuclear-capabilities

Three dozen house democrats demand that Biden turn over nuclear codes? I guess that's the start of the 25th amendment process for installing Horizontal Harris as Resident.

25 Feb 2021 09:01 #149 by FredHayek
It would be ironic after hearing how President Trump needed to have Amendment 25 applied to him that Joe Biden might be the first one to lose his job due to this.

Do first year presidents usually do a State of the Union speech? I thought they normally skipped it because they were just starting the job, but I must be wrong, because the Biden Team wants to delay Joe's speech until after the 1.9 trillion dollar boondoggle is passed. Or do they want to delay/cancel it because Joe isn't mentally fit enough to deliver it?

25 Feb 2021 09:11 #150 by Pony Soldier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2017_Dona..._session_of_Congress

Biden is a complete incompetent and is probably now even being spoon fed. He was never able to do this job even when he had a mind.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds