Biden accomplishments

03 Mar 2021 18:20 #171 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

ramage wrote: President Joe Biden has not held a solo press conference in 42 days, setting a 100-year record.

CNN’s Jake Tapper tweeted out, “An analysis of the past 100 years shows President Biden’s 15 most recent predecessors all held a formal solo press conference within 33 days of taking office,” Jake Tapper said. “Biden has not and it’s day 42.

www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/03/03/j...ing-100-year-record/

Don't worry he will soon set a record for no SOTU or Address to Congress, whatever Koo would like to call it.

Joe's handlers are desperately searching for some kind of drug that he can take which will allow him to focus long enough for a short press conference. It's a challenge, but I think medical science may have the answer soon.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Mar 2021 19:46 #172 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
With Covid-19 shutting down the Democrat primary, I wonder if Biden would have won the nomination. I think he would have been exposed in a true primary.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Mar 2021 10:18 #173 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Biden can't be seen giving a speech. We all know it. He's a mental invalid who can't complete most sentences and yet they have this guy signing more EO's than any previous president by a factor of 10...

So, who was it that gave the inauguration speech a month ago?

Can this idiotic post be moved to the Ring too so it doesn't look like I backed down from a challenge? Or was that your intention?

Did not Biden give a speech at his inauguration? I saw it. Didn't you see it? I'm pretty sure there's a video recording of it somewhere so you can see him giving a speech.

04 Mar 2021 10:22 #174 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

ramage wrote: President Joe Biden has not held a solo press conference in 42 days, setting a 100-year record.

CNN’s Jake Tapper tweeted out, “An analysis of the past 100 years shows President Biden’s 15 most recent predecessors all held a formal solo press conference within 33 days of taking office,” Jake Tapper said. “Biden has not and it’s day 42.

www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/03/03/j...ing-100-year-record/

Don't worry he will soon set a record for no SOTU or Address to Congress, whatever Koo would like to call it.

You do know my nick is koobookie, not Koo, correct?

Here's another record Biden has broken - he hasn't golfed at all in the first month of his presidency, whereas Donald visited his golf courses six times in his first month. Weird, huh?

04 Mar 2021 11:53 #175 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Joe Hiden is mentally and physically incapable of playing golf, just as he is of delivering a State of the Union or Address to a Joint Session of Congress.
He can't even remember his grandchildren. Has never mentioned his granddaughter fathered by Hunter.

As he said the other day "During a visit to Houston, Texas Joe Biden appeared confused while giving a speech as he made a number of mistakes. The 46th US President asked "what am I doing here" during the speech and admitted that he was losing track.
Here is a snippet:

Mr Biden said: "Good afternoon, actually it is evening, I want to thank you Governor for your hospitality and friendship.

"And Senator Cornyn, I think he's getting on a plane he told me a little last, he came in to see me last event [sic]."

"And representatives Cheryl, Charlie Jackson Lee, Al Green, Sylvia Garcia, Lizzie Pinelli.

"Excuse me Pinel and what am I doing here?

It would be embarrassing if he played off the tee in the other direction. Maybe not.

On another topic, I do not know what a "nick" is; assume you mean nickname. Is that similar to someone named Elizabeth, called Betsy, Elle, Lizzie, etc?

04 Mar 2021 12:56 #176 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Biden accomplishments
Off-topic:
Considering that koobookie has asked you more than once not to change or shorten their username (aka nickname or nick or nic), and I too asked nicely, this will be the last warning about it. Some users don't care if you shorten it, as I have no problem with being addressed as SC; however, when another member has stated they don't like it and politely asked others to not do so, then it happening again equates to an attempt at personally insulting that member and will get said post(s) moved to the Ring. If it continues to occur, posting privileges are subject to removal.

Back on-topic, carry on with the discussion.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Mar 2021 16:42 #177 by ramage
Who is really running the country?

Kamala Harris on Thursday spoke to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel as Joe Biden slouched around the White House.
Per The White House:

Vice President Kamala Harris spoke today by phone with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, and underscored the Biden-Harris Administration’s commitment to the U.S.-Israel partnership. The Vice President emphasized the United States’ unwavering commitment to Israel’s security.

Do you think that she let him listen on an extension?

Addendum: Perhaps, as George Bush ceded foreign relations to Cheney, Biden is doing the same .

06 Mar 2021 08:26 #178 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

ramage wrote: Joe Hiden is mentally and physically incapable of playing golf, just as he is of delivering a State of the Union or Address to a Joint Session of Congress.
He can't even remember his grandchildren. Has never mentioned his granddaughter fathered by Hunter.

As he said the other day "During a visit to Houston, Texas Joe Biden appeared confused while giving a speech as he made a number of mistakes. The 46th US President asked "what am I doing here" during the speech and admitted that he was losing track.
Here is a snippet:

Mr Biden said: "Good afternoon, actually it is evening, I want to thank you Governor for your hospitality and friendship.

"And Senator Cornyn, I think he's getting on a plane he told me a little last, he came in to see me last event [sic]."

"And representatives Cheryl, Charlie Jackson Lee, Al Green, Sylvia Garcia, Lizzie Pinelli.

"Excuse me Pinel and what am I doing here?

It would be embarrassing if he played off the tee in the other direction. Maybe not.

It really is mind blowing isn't it? The most powerful person on the planet is literally losing his mind and and his voters act like they don't see it. I don't think I've ever seen a more accurate comparison to 'the emperor has no clothes' than the moment we are living in right now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Mar 2021 13:28 #179 by ramage
Joe Hiden is setting new accomplishments, 1) longest time without a press conference, 2) not meeting with foreign heads of state, rather sending his V.P. 3.) getting his dog to bite an individual in the White House. (Though we should be thankful that the dogs were banished to Delaware and perhaps get some training rather than being used for photo ops at the White House).
Does anyone know if the person bit has also been banished? If it was a female secret Service agent, perhaps she would think that banishment is better than watching Joe while he swims(?) naked in the White House pool.

09 Mar 2021 18:10 #180 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
babylonbee.com/news/heroic-secret-servic...ink&utm_campaign=Gab

Heroic Secret Service Agent Dives In Front Of Biden As Reporter Tries To Ask A Question

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.629 seconds