Biden accomplishments

14 Mar 2021 07:27 #201 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: This Resident caused the problem! It falls squarely on him as to why there are kids in cages! Hell, he's even putting them in shipping containers! Can you even imagine the faux level of outrage if Trump had done this? The double standard and absolute blindness is astounding!

THAT is beyond a REALITY BASED response.....in fact, I am stunned at the inaccuracy :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2021 07:56 #202 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
He told them to come. Just ask any one of the mob! They all say “Biden told us to come. He gave us 100 days to get here.”
You can disagree with facts but they are stubborn things.

14 Mar 2021 09:46 #203 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Yes, Coronavirus has destroyed the tourist based economies of Mexico and Central America, so rumors went out that President Biden would offer amnesty if you were in the country. These rumors aren't entirely false, many radical Democrats do want to grant amnesty to Illegal aliens. Both for compassionate reasons, and to get more voters for their party.

But adding millions to the unemployment rolls during a global pandemic isn't very popular with most Americans so I think amnesty efforts are going to fail in the Senate.

Sidebar: There is starting to be real concern around the world about having enough young people to take care of senior citizens both physically and economically with payroll taxes and Social Security. So many nations are increasing their immigration quotas and also giving more benefits to new families. Biden's latest bill does give more benefits to those with children, it will be interesting to see if that does increase America's fertility rate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Mar 2021 10:12 #204 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: This Resident caused the problem! It falls squarely on him as to why there are kids in cages! Hell, he's even putting them in shipping containers! Can you even imagine the faux level of outrage if Trump had done this? The double standard and absolute blindness is astounding!

THAT is beyond a REALITY BASED response.....in fact, I am stunned at the inaccuracy :blink:

Explain this.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-guard-de...r-states/ar-BB1er6Wm

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB1er6Wi.img?h=533&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

14 Mar 2021 10:30 #205 by homeagain
EXPLAINED.....in specific, read the last item...BIDEN ADM.challeges

cmsny.org/trumps-executive-orders-immigration-refugees/

14 Mar 2021 11:49 #206 by Pony Soldier
Illegal immigration was down significantly during the last couple of years of Trump’s presidency. It suddenly spiked as soon as Biden was (s)elected. Biden had his lackey telling illegals that the border was open in Spanish while saying it is closed in English. Hmmm... I wonder what the truth could be..,

14 Mar 2021 11:59 #207 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: EXPLAINED.....in specific, read the last item...BIDEN ADM.challeges

Specifically I could not find what you are referring to.

14 Mar 2021 12:39 #208 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments

Pony Soldier wrote: Illegal immigration was down significantly during the last couple of years of Trump’s presidency. It suddenly spiked as soon as Biden was (s)elected. Biden had his lackey telling illegals that the border was open in Spanish while saying it is closed in English. Hmmm... I wonder what the truth could be..,

Where did you find this info about the lackeys?

14 Mar 2021 12:55 #209 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: EXPLAINED.....in specific, read the last item...BIDEN ADM.challeges

Specifically I could not find what you are referring to.

TRY THIS....bureaucratic archeology

thehill.com/homenews/administration/5430...mp-immigration-rules

14 Mar 2021 13:21 #210 by Pony Soldier
Blaming Trump for the immigration mess that Biden is clearly creating is like blaming the neighbors when your dog gets in your garbage. Biden created this mess. No amount of spin will undo that truth.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds