Biden accomplishments

17 Mar 2021 06:52 #241 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
THE FOURTH TURNING....it is up to "the people" of this nation to change that...."people give away their
power by thinking they have none.''(ALICE WALKER). BEING ENGAGED,informed and willing to have the
courage to hold gov. responsible.

AND yes, I have done that at a local level.the city manager of this town,and the city council R taking heat for
their decisions/or lack of transparency. I have email chains from the city mgr. showing a BLATANT lie
and attempt to blow me off, as a citizen,the city atty is also included in that scenario. I did NOT STOP,
I waited it out and when personnel turned over...brought the item back up....guess what??? I WAS RIGHT
and the item was corrected(unclear how much city mgr knew of this).....doesn't matter, I prevailed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Mar 2021 21:17 #242 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments
Is anyone on the left still insisting that Biden did not cause the crisis on the border? Or that it is not a crisis?

18 Mar 2021 06:21 #243 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
I assume you mean anyone here. Julian Castro is blaming everything on Trump lol

18 Mar 2021 06:58 #244 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: Is anyone on the left still insisting that Biden did not cause the crisis on the border? Or that it is not a crisis?

I think YOURS AND MY ancestors were immigrants....

18 Mar 2021 07:10 #245 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Another star for the Hiben administration.

WKYC reported:

The United Auto Workers union has informed workers at the Avon Lake Ford plant that it plans to move a major project slated for 2023 from Northeast Ohio to its plant in Mexico.

The letter, dated Friday, March 12, stated that Ford is going back on its agreement to build a “next-generation vehicle” at the Avon Lake plant in 2023.

In 2019, the UAW says Ford promised to invest $900 million in a new project at the Avon Lake plant, that was set to begin production in 2023. The agreement also included a “complete revitalization” of the facility.

Here is a lagniappe from the UAW website.

UAW ENDORSES JOSEPH BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

18 Mar 2021 07:16 #246 by homeagain
SIMPLE SOLUTION....DO NOT BUY A FORD PRODUCT.....hit them in the pocket book.

18 Mar 2021 08:06 #247 by Thumper100
Replied by Thumper100 on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: SIMPLE SOLUTION....DO NOT BUY A FORD PRODUCT.....hit them in the pocket book.

Conservative cancel culture strikes again

18 Mar 2021 08:16 #248 by homeagain
The letter, dated Friday, March 12, stated that Ford is going back on its agreement to build a “next-generation vehicle” at the Avon Lake plant in 2023.

In 2019, the UAW says Ford promised to invest $900 million in a new project at the Avon Lake plant, that was set to begin production in 2023. The agreement also included a “complete revitalization” of the facility.

PER POST.....sorry, that is what is wrong with this country....say one thing and do another (lie). I am honored that U think of me as a conservative....most here thing I am liberal...the reality is I AM AN INDEPENDENT.

18 Mar 2021 09:43 #249 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
There is a big difference between legal and illegal immigration. The Wall was built with a door so that people could become legal immigrants. Immigrants who have been vetted and quarantined. Yes, they used to quarantine legal immigrants in NYC harbor and other entry points across the nation. Those islands were used to protect the health of American citizens.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Mar 2021 09:46 #250 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments
Is that a yes or a no because it sounds like a deflection to me.

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: Is anyone on the left still insisting that Biden did not cause the crisis on the border? Or that it is not a crisis?

I think YOURS AND MY ancestors were immigrants....

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds