Biden accomplishments

18 Mar 2021 11:28 #251 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
Hey BB...answer two things for me

1. DID TRUMP COMPLETE THE WALL(TO HOLD BACK THE INCOMING)????
2. DID MEXICO PAY FOR THAT WALL???...take a moment and think about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2021 11:32 #252 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Politicians not delivering on promises is another topic. Great news everyone! Ford is about to move a truck plant from the US to Mexico. That should encourage more illegal immigrants to stay in Mexico!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Mar 2021 11:34 #253 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
Can you blame them?

18 Mar 2021 11:36 #254 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: Hey BB...answer two things for me

Trump pushed through as much of the wall as was possible and did it with constant barriers placed in his way by both houses of Congress and both parties. You can fault him a many things but this is not one of them.

Mexico was not paying directly for the wall, no.

18 Mar 2021 13:39 #256 by homeagain
pushed through as much of the wall as was possible and did it with constant barriers

The above quote is so-o-o amusing.....he wrote .EO.'s ,STOLE $$$$$ FROM THE MILITARY BUDGET
(when families on our bases R living in unacceptable conditions)....THAT $$$$ SHOULD HAVE GONE
TO REFURBISHING BASE HOUSING,and other necessities....unforgivably actions,just to satisfy his
great big beautiful wall....that is beyond the pale....and WE,the tax paying American financed the fiasco.
MEXICO was NEVER going to pay for the wall.....FORD going to Mexico is just ANOTHER muhco gracias
for MEXICO...:fire:

18 Mar 2021 18:44 #257 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: Hey BB...answer two things for me

In other words you refuse to say that Biden is the cause of the crisis. Instead you deflect or fall back on "orange man bad" and you call yourself an indi. Cognitive dissidence? Or crass political partisanship.

Anyway I refuse to do this dance with you anymore.

19 Mar 2021 07:10 #258 by homeagain
THE PROBLEM (overcrowding and UNDER staffed/orchestrated ) began on TRUMP'S WATCH, it was already a huge pile of sh...,then Biden inherited the mass of a miserable mess....attempting to get
the VACCINES up and running to ,at least, mitigate the death and damage....NOW, the border is front
and center....it is a fubar,BOTH R TO BLAME....as an INDY, I perceive the REAL scenario....we lurch from crisis to crisis..it does NOT matter who is at the helm...we,as a nation,R "birthing" a new AMERICA, that
is painful and NEVER neat.

19 Mar 2021 21:24 #259 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: THE PROBLEM (overcrowding and UNDER staffed/orchestrated ) began on TRUMP'S WATCH, it was already a huge pile of sh...,then Biden inherited the mass of a miserable mess....attempting to get
the VACCINES up and running to ,at least, mitigate the death and damage....NOW, the border is front
and center....it is a fubar,BOTH R TO BLAME....as an INDY, I perceive the REAL scenario....we lurch from crisis to crisis..it does NOT matter who is at the helm...we,as a nation,R "birthing" a new AMERICA, that
is painful and NEVER neat.

Did Biden raise his hand and tell the world his administration would give illegal immigrants free health care?

Did Biden say he would stop deportations and give illegal immigrants citizenship?

Did Biden say he would stop the wall from being built?

ARE THOSE NOT INCENTIVES TO COME HERE?

If you're going to keep talking about what Trump did and not what Biden has said or what Biden is doing, it's pretty hard to take you seriously. Biden is the president and Biden gave these people many incentives, whether you want to admit it or not.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Mar 2021 08:04 #260 by homeagain
INCENTIVES....now there is a word that TRUMP made certain would work for his 1 percent/ultra wealthy
contributors...it works BOTH ways.....political capital,so that U can double down.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds