Biden accomplishments

25 Mar 2021 07:05 #271 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: U R AWARE THAT MORE TERRORISTS COME THRU CANADA?????

Duh, they come any way they can but that's not the current problem at hand. Bottom line is our borders should be secured and it's the southern border where we have the current crisis. Do you have information which confirms a terrorist crisis at the northern border?

[/b]

www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

A WELCOMING COUNTRY quote from above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2021 12:37 #272 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
This "Make-A-Wish" for Joe Biden is getting out of hand.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Mar 2021 12:39 #273 by FredHayek
I want to write an O'Henry story where a man has dreamed of being president for seventy years, but once he finally reaches the office, he finds he is no longer capable of fulfilling the duties of the posting.

25 Mar 2021 13:21 #274 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Wow! Hadn't thought of O'Henry in years. The Ransom of Red Chief made me a fan. On the subect of short stories, many years ago, I read a short story about an older man, a farmer, I believe, who wanted to go to college, Yale. He is accepted to the college and is distained by the students, except for one young man with whom he shares a night of discussing literature, etc and drinking under the stars. He leaves college the next day, happy in that he has had the college experience he envisioned. I am unable to. find the name of the author . Does it ring a bell?

25 Mar 2021 18:45 #275 by FredHayek
Can't help you, but what a neat story. One of the things I miss from college. Late night sessions discussing everything.

25 Mar 2021 19:05 #276 by Wayne Harrison
I must have missed the part where he belittled the press and called people names, like the Florida man did.

25 Mar 2021 20:11 #277 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
Hey Wayne, welcome, happy to see you here! You and I have never agreed on much but i do appreciate your willingness to debate and stand up for what you believe in. If you have any friends that want to join the discussions, I hope you invite them over.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Mar 2021 22:03 #278 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
I must have missed the part where he belittled the press and called people names, like the Florida man did. ???????

26 Mar 2021 07:15 #279 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote: Hey Wayne, welcome, happy to see you here! You and I have never agreed on much but i do appreciate your willingness to debate and stand up for what you believe in. If you have any friends that want to join the discussions, I hope you invite them over.

I second that, I glanced at the name and was pleasantly surprised. For "newbies",Wayne is THE original
cyber community czar, back in the day he founded our mountains messaging media...When the Buffalo Creek was raging out of control and mountain people DESPERATELY needed info...Wayne was there,
thru it all.....saving livestock and humans alike, and thus a mountain community came together and survived.

:grouphug:

26 Mar 2021 08:32 #280 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks for the welcome! Circumstances dictated my decision, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, back to Biden. It was calm, deliberate and soothing to watch. He reminded me of Mr. Rogers.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds