Biden accomplishments

16 Apr 2021 07:15 - 16 Apr 2021 07:17 #311 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: I seriously doubt that TRUMP was even aware of the anniversary date...given his POW/MIA prank of pulling down the flag,commemorating THE MEN who were heroes...self centered is NOT outwardly focused.

Well HA, as always, your opinion is just that, your opinion. If you can tie your opinion to some supporting facts, then you may have a valid point. You do know where Trump Tower is right? I'm pretty sure he was well aware of what 9/11 means... he's much more coherent than the current guy who forgets what state he's in.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2021 08:09 #312 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: You do know where Trump Tower is right? I'm pretty sure he was well aware of what 9/11 means...

I remember 9/11 meant he had the tallest building in NYC, and he bragged about that fact after the attacks.

16 Apr 2021 08:31 #313 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: I seriously doubt that TRUMP was even aware of the anniversary date...given his POW/MIA prank of pulling down the flag,commemorating THE MEN who were heroes...self centered is NOT outwardly focused.

Well HA, as always, your opinion is just that, your opinion. If you can tie your opinion to some supporting facts, then you may have a valid point. You do know where Trump Tower is right? I'm pretty sure he was well aware of what 9/11 means... he's much more coherent than the current guy who forgets what state he's in.

WHICH DO U WANT...FACTS,OR OPINIONS? U can not have it both ways,telling me U would like to hear
my POV,and NOT have to read a bunch of other info/research....because U do not wish to take the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

16 Apr 2021 08:45 #314 by Wayne Harrison

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Rick wrote: You do know where Trump Tower is right? I'm pretty sure he was well aware of what 9/11 means...

I remember 9/11 meant he had the tallest building in NYC, and he bragged about that fact after the attacks.

Some supporting facts:

16 Apr 2021 09:04 #315 by homeagain
THE ARCHIVED film is extremely difficult to watch..Since I was in Conyers,Geo watching it in real time,my
husband at the AT&T building trying to get WALL STREET UP AGAIN.....

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL ASSESSMENT OF THE BDG.integrity,there were flaws in the design...internal
trusses.

16 Apr 2021 09:35 #316 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Buildings of that size are actually very fragile. Sort of like Jenga, lot of weight being held up by different supports, but once you take away a key piece, it all comes tumbling down.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Apr 2021 09:39 #317 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: THE ARCHIVED film is extremely difficult to watch..Since I was in Conyers,Geo watching it in real time,my
husband at the AT&T building trying to get WALL STREET UP AGAIN.....

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL ASSESSMENT OF THE BDG.integrity,there were flaws in the design...internal
trusses.

news.stanford.edu/pr/01/wtcpostmortem125.html

omitted link....

20 Apr 2021 10:00 #318 by FredHayek
Can't be that bad of a design, they stood from the 1970's to 2001.

24 Apr 2021 10:29 #319 by FredHayek
In a gutsy move, no other American president has had the courage to do, President Biden this week called out the Turkish government for covering up the Armenian genocide. Well done Sir! I am sure this will upset Turkey and their current dictator, Ergodan, but it is long past time for the world to stop caving to Turkey on these horrible crimes.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

08 May 2021 07:29 #320 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Here's a tweet from CBS news, hardly a conservative site.

CBS Evening News
@CBSEveningNews
·
May 3
STICKER SHOCK: Americans are paying more for the basics.

Demand for groceries is up 11% as common items skyrocket.

Meanwhile, prices at the gas station are up more than 22% from a year ago as more Americans hit the road.

As Joe said yeterday when the atrocious employment numbers were announced, "we are on track"

However, he has posted any "mean tweets" or any tweets at all for that matter.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds