Biden accomplishments

18 May 2021 07:01 #341 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/14...F609ee4e39d2fdae3024

Ya well, U know the bridge that was shut down ASAP....the one with a fault line as wide as the Mississippi
RIVER...well, that little problem (LACK OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE) is a main
bridge for transportation and the FED EX dist.center is nearby.....EXPECTING a package by Fed. Ex?
DELIVERY may be delayed .....how long,U take a guess. AT LEAST the present POTUS is forward
thinking and sees the CRITICAL NEED FOR INFRASTRUCTURE ACTION.....I voted for BIDEN
because A BETTER vision of AMERICA was/is paramount.....INTERGRITY (lack of) was the "buzz kill"
for Trump....the 1/3 of the nation that follows a mobster/ pathological lair WILL find a future that is lacking,
just like the dangerous bridge that is now shut down.

Of the Trillions of dollars being printed, what percentage is going toward roads and bridges? I'd also like to know how much money would be required to fix all those roads and bridges, because I'm pretty sure our bloated government has no idea. It seems like way too much money being dumped into the economy is for Democrat climate change wish lists (and payoffs) that they have admitted will do almost nothing to change the earth's temperature. Meanwhile, China is laughing as we bury ourselves in debt and they keep getting closer to domination.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2021 07:06 #342 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
SEE MY POST ON REPORT CARD IN REVIEW....the debt exploded under Trump (NJMO)

18 May 2021 11:57 #343 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: SEE MY POST ON REPORT CARD IN REVIEW....the debt exploded under Trump (NJMO)

It did, we acknowledge that. And you should realize it will expand at a much faster rate under President Obama, Senator Schumer, and Speaker Pelosi. The Democrat Party is calling preschool education infrastructure. Please check out how much of the proposed infrastructure spending won't be devoted to bridges and highways.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 May 2021 12:09 #344 by homeagain
The problem....SIMPLIFIED....everyone wants to kick the can down the road. THEN they lookup and r
one step away from a cliff, and THAT step is in mid-air.....OVER THE CLIFF is the result.

18 May 2021 17:56 #345 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

homeagain wrote: The problem....SIMPLIFIED....everyone wants to kick the can down the road. THEN they lookup and r
one step away from a cliff, and THAT step is in mid-air.....OVER THE CLIFF is the result.

Would you at least admit THIS administration is spending money at a record pace?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 May 2021 18:10 #346 by homeagain
The last time I remember a BALANCED BUDGET was under Clinton.....(do correct me if I am wrong).THE
REST of the "write the checks like Rockefeller" have been consistent and well aware of the problem...kicking the can down the road. Except we have run out of road,and the CLIFF is an inch away. I just keep seeing
the scene from THELMA AND LOUISE.....running their ass off in the Thunderbird,the prairie landscape
flat and forever...UNTIL it wasn't....screaming to a halt at the edge of the abyss. A CHOICE WAS MADE,
END IT.

19 May 2021 09:47 #347 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
The Biden administration will waive sanctions on the corporate entity and CEO overseeing the construction of Russia’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany, according to two sources briefed on the decision.

Why it matters: The decision indicates the Biden administration is not willing to compromise its relationship with Germany over this pipeline, and underscores the difficulties President Biden faces in matching actions to rhetoric on a tougher approach to Russia.

www.axios.com/nord-stream-sanction-biden...e&utm_source=twitter

The big picture: As Axios has previously reported, the completion of Nord Stream 2 would be a huge geopolitical win for Putin and give him substantial new leverage in Europe.

What irony. Harris-Biden cancels the Keystone pipeline in the U.S. But gives the go ahead to the Russians to develop Nord Stream 2.

19 May 2021 10:26 #348 by Wayne Harrison
No irony. Two different projects with two different goals in different countries. The only thing they have in common is the world "pipeline."

19 May 2021 10:41 #349 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Duh,
Different countries, very observant.
Different projects, yes, one goes under the sea and the Keystone Pipeline goes under the ground
Different goals, the goal of the pipelines is to provide fuel for their respective countries.

Nothing to see here, right Wayne? Care to comment on the Axios quote?

19 May 2021 15:18 #350 by homeagain
''The big picture: As Axios has previously reported, the completion of Nord Stream 2 would be a huge geopolitical win for Putin and give him substantial new leverage in Europe.''

Putin has STAYING POWER (with the new election)and his MASTER plan ALWAYS included engulfing
Europe.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds